Chapter 27

15

    “Where have you been Harry, it’s been two years,” said Gwen crossing her arms.

    Harry nodded, “I know, I just…needed to get away for a while after what happened to Peter”.

    Gwen’s eyes flared in anger, “You needed to get away. Did you think about your other friends. Me, MJ, Betty, Ned, May. Did you think about any of us?”

    “NO BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND WAS DEAD!” yelled Harry.

    Gwen groaned in frustration and stormed into her room. She locked the door behind her and grabbed her suit. She put it on and went out the window closing it behind her with a foot. Her fingers flew across her gizmo and she opened a portal to Earth-1610 and jumped through.

    Mysterio laughed at Miles’s joke. “I didn’t think that you’d be funny”.

    Miles’s eye lenses widened in surprise, “Really why not?”

    Mysterio shrugged, “I just didn’t really think about it”.

    “Well I’m glad you think I’m funny Mysterio,” said Miles.

    She smiled at him, “Please call me Christine, Christine Beck”. Christine held out her hand and Miles shook.

    “Call me Miles, Miles Morales,” he said.

    She smiled a light appearing in her eyes, “Nice to meet you Miles. So your girlfriend, she have a name?”

    Miles answered instantly, “Gwen Stacy”. He hesitated, “She’s not from around here”.

    “She’s from another dimension,” asked Christine in a surprised voice.

    Miles nodded, “Earth-65. I could take you there if you’d like, you’d glitch but we wouldn’t be there long”.

    “That’s fine,” she said.

    Miles slapped his gizmo selected the portal icon. Miles stepped through Christine right behiend him. “Come on,” he said. Miles swung through the city while Mysterio flew behind him. They quickly arrived at Gwen’s apartment building, “We’ll go through the window,” said Miles.

    Christine nodded the fishbowl like helment moving up and down. Miles crawled on the wall of the building and then he froze.

    “What is it?” asked Mysterio.

    Miles didn’t answer it didn’t even look like he was breathing, he just stared unmoving into Gwen’s window. Mysterio floated down so she could see through and saw Gwen kissing Harry Osborn.

    Mysterio held Miles’s hand for several seconds, “It’ll be ok,” she said and flew off.

    Gwen swung through New York of Earth-1610 looking for Miles. She had text him several times but no answer she was beginning to worry. Suddenly in the distance she saw him swing and land on a rooftop with a figure on it. Gwen swung after him and landed on the rooftop she saw that Miles and the figure were sitting on the ledge talking. Gwen opened her mouth to call out to Miles when the two figures leaned in together and kissed. When they did the light clearly showed the other person as Mysterio. Gwen’s head swam as she ran away from them her heart pounding.

    High above Christine watched Gwen swing away body shaking with sobs. She turned off the illusion of her and Miles with a grin of satisfaction. “Now for step two,” she said to herself.

Sorry for the delay I had serious writer's block. So leave your opinions in the comments I'll be sure to respond. Oh and how triggered are you out of curiosity, just 1-10?