Chapter 5: Stay Away from My Man !

Danielle waited right outside of Morgan house. August called her to see where she was.

"Baby..." August said.

"Yes August?" She asked, sounding irked.

"Why you get out of bed so early?" He was curious.

"My job had called me in early" Danielle lied.

"I hope you're not mad at me still." He said, noticing her attitude through the phone.

"Mad? No... Listen.. Just have a nice day ok. I love you." She then hung

Walking out of the house, making sure that I locked the doors, turning around, I noticed Danielle on my door step.

"Danielle?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes.. I'm surprised you even know my name. I wouldn't think he'll bring my name up." She responded with an attitude.

"And what are you talking about...? I know your name because he told me and also because last night, everyone said it about a billion times." I said, laughing it off.

"Well that's not the point. Listen Morgan ... I don't know what's going on between You and August but whatever it is.... It needs to stop. And I'm not asking you this... I'm telling you this." She said, walking off.

Without having the chance to say anything, I just left it at that and got into my car. I may not be able to stop what's going on between August and I but I damn sure, and sadly will stop what's going on between them two... Only because I love August and I'm sure this baby in my stomach will love him too.