Chapter 20: Got Her Body Back

This morning I went to an appointment to meet a woman for my baby. I decided that since I have a career going on and can't really do anything while carrying my baby in my stomach, I hired a woman named Crissey to carry my baby instead.

"Hey... How are you?" Crissey said, hugging me.

"Hey... I'm good.. Are you ready to carry a baby in your stomach?" I asked her.

"Yes... Yes I am." She responded.

"Great! Let's go in and get this started." I replied.

Walking into the building, a doctor took us both into a room together to give gestational surrogacy. Hours later, later you know... I'm back to my normal body and now she's carrying my baby. Now... All I need to worry about is her health and make sure she doesn't smoke or any other sort like that.

"Now listen... If you have any questions just call my phone." I said, giving her my real number.

"Ok. Just one quick question... Do you eat anything on the daily basis that maybe I should eat for the baby?" She asked me.

"I actually eat more celery with peanut butter on it than pineapples." I said.

"That's great... I actually eat that all the time. " she told me.

"Ok... Well just remember. Any questions or anything ... Just call this number ok... I will make sure that I'm available at all times." I told her.

"Ok.. We'll see you soon. Have a nice day." She went her way.

"You too." I then went into my car, driving straight to my photoshoot.