Chapter 26: Listen !

"Babe... Where did you put the cans at?" Danielle asked Kanye.

"It should be in the cabinet baby... Listen, I'm about to go pick North up from your mom's house." Kanye said, grabbing his keys as he kissed her on the lips.

"Ok... Dinner and dessert will be ready when you get back." Danielle smirked, pouring some wine in a wine glass. Kanye left and within 5 minutes later after he pulled off... August pulled up. Knocking on the door... Danielle rushed straight to the door to see who it was.

"Who is it?" Danielle asked, trying to look out the door window.

"It's me.. August." August said, with a hood on. Danielle then rolled her eyes.

"Go away August." Danielle said, walking away a few steps from the door.

"Danielle... Please... I need someone to talk to. Please just open up." August said, cold as hell out there.
Danielle then opens the door.

"Now all of a sudden you need someone to talk to. What happen to Ms. Morgan?" Danielle said, don't want to hear it.

"I guess you were right about Morgan." August said, very disappointed.

"Mhmmmm... Someone finally listens. Too bad." Danielle said, trying to close the door but August foot was in the way.

"I can't believe that she actually did that to me." August said.

"Did what?" Danielle then began to listen.

"She was messing around with this Dominic guy." August replied. Danielle stood there quiet for a moment because she had something to do with it.

"August." Danielle called his name.

August just kept on talking and Danielle then yelled.

"August ! Listen!" Danielle said.

"What?" August asked, confused.

"I'm the one who planned that date." Danielle said.

"What you mean... 'You planned that date? What date are you talking about?" August said, concerned.

"As in... I set Dominic up to go after Morgan." Danielle said. August looked away for a minute to calm down and then he turned back as quickly as possible to choke the hell out of her.

"I don't ever want to see you ever again... I don't want to hear your voice... I don't want to feel your touch! I honestly hope that you get f**king Karma!" August said, then walking away.

August POV:

I can't believe that Danielle tried to break our relationship up... Not even trying.. Did actually and I can't believe I believed in that messed.