Chapter 33: Acting Crazy Already?

Unique just turned 7 months old today and since I'm a new mom... I'm not sure if I should be excited or just a chill type. August been taking care of Unique for the past few months but ever since 2 days passed, he hasn't been home. I'm not really stressing about it because he claims its a work thing so I'm calm until I come across social media. Remind you, I'm very close to Trey... One of August main homies and Milly's fiancé. Therefore, I don't know if Trey is posting it because ... I don't know but this nigga must be stupid to put a picture up of them getting lap dances from hoes and sh*t ! This couldn't be a bachelor party or anything for the wedding because I wasn't invited. Not only that but Danielle tags August into one of her little sex tape photoshoots on Instagram and in my mind, I'm just questioning, why is she tagging August when she should be tagging Kanye... "Her lover or Husband". Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to stalk or nothing but once August and I made that promise about Trust Issues, he thought that he might as well give me his instagram password and Twitter and other social media passwords. Yes... A wife should be noisy and check her husband everyday and I didn't want to until August was tagged like 15 times already. Some from Trey, A lot from Danielle and some from Fans. I'm not worrying about the Fans because they can't have him regardless... Milly is now calling me.

"Morgan !" Milly said through the phone .

"Yeah..?" I replied.

"Please tell me that you saw Trey post.." She said, sounding like she wants to sock him in the face.

"Aye... You not the only one..." I told her.

"I was gonna let it slide but after hearing about him f**king the b*tch afterwards." Milly said, with anger.

"Girl... I know... You want to kill him... But remember here.. It all might be a rumor... You know how our lives is." Tried to make sense.

"Yeah... I know... Did August come home yet?" Milly asked.

"No... I thought he was with Trey." I said, confused, getting a text from August.

"Noooo! My man is right here with me... Tied up in a chair." Milly said, looking at him as she rolled her eyes.

"Wait... Wait.. Wait... August texted me just now saying he with Trey right now." I said, now pissed.

"Oh gosh... Not only is Trey about to die but August as well... I feel bad... Child... Don't kill him please." She started to feel bad.

"Milly... I'll get back to you later okay." I said, hanging up as I stared at Unique. "Your dad starting his stuff already." I said, shaking my head. Unique look like she was smirking a little when I said that.
"Oh lord... Please save this man because I'm this close to whooping his a**" I said, to myself.