Chapter 32: Unique Alsina-Sullivan

Sitting in the waiting room with the whole family... The doctor then asked for just the parents to come in the room. This was the moment where it was just tears of joy. Finally getting to see what my daughter looks like, it was just so beautiful. I wasn't expecting for my daughter to look so damn gorgeous.

"Baby... She's finally here." I said, crying.

"I know.. I know.." He said, holding me close as he kissed my forehead.

"Can I hold my daughter please?" I asked the doctor.

"Sure." The doctor replied, handing me Unique.

"Did you think of a name?" The doctor asked me.

"Well yes... Unique Alsina-Sullivan." August said.

"I love it." Crissey said.

"OMG! I don't know how to thank you." I told her, playing with Unique fingers.

"No need... I had fun carrying your daughter around... After all... My husband and I are thinking about having a child." Crissey responded.

"Oh... Great... Well Hopefully you love your child like I will love mines." I said, looking into Unique's beautiful eyes.

"Well at least she has her father's smooth looking lips." August said, laughing, wanting to hold her.
Handing her to him, she then stared at August as if she was confused. "Yeah, I know... I'm handsome but I'm your father and your mother will be jealous."

I then looked at him while I was laughing. Seems like this family thing is going to go well... From my point of view. Family finally met Unique and after holding her, they all fell in love with her and only wish the best for us and the baby.