Chapter 27: You're Sick !

After waking back up from August and I argument earlier... The doctor walked in.

"Umm... Mrs. Alsina..." The doctor said, behind the door.

"Please call me Ms. Sullivan but yes?" I asked.

"Umm... Somebody wanted to visit you. I believe his name is Dominic." The doctor replied.

"Don't let him up here." I demanded.

"But he says it's really important." The doctor replied back. I sighed and sat there for a second.

"Let him in." I said. Dominic then walked in like he was crying earlier or something.

"Morgan." Dominic said.

"What do you want ? Haven't you already ruined enough?" I said, just wanting this conversation to end.

"I know... And I'm so sorry Morgan." Dominic said.

"Yeah... Whatever." I said, ready to overdose myself with medicine. Dominic started to stare at her for a while and then finally said what he wanted to say.

"Danielle paid me to go see you and get you to at least to catch feelings and if not.. She said I had to lie about me lying about sexual contact. But I'm the one who paid that man to hit your car. Morgan... At first I didn't want to do it but I began to fall in love with you and I wanted you all to myself." Dominic said.

"You did what?!?" I yelled.

"I know I know... I'm sorr-" Dominic got cut off.

"Nooo... You know what... You and Danielle can suck a d**k and die slowly." I said with an attitude.

"Morgan..!" Dominic yelled, upset.

"Shut the hell up! Just get out ! I don't ever want to see your face. Just get out now!" I yelled, pointing to the door. Dominic stood there shocked and then slowly walked out.

I never knew that people could be so sick and weird ! That's just a no no to me.