Chapter 6: Father's Day?

August and I were in the studio working on our new song "No Love".

Noticing August biting lip and getting turned on by my body and starts to pick me by the waist as I wrapped my legs around him.

"August.. I said, as he kissed my neck.

"Shh... Relax." He said, continuing to kiss my neck.

"No... It's not that..! I have to tell you something." I said, trying to get him to put me down.

"What..?" He then stopped

"Danielle came to my house telling me that she wants us to end." I replied, looking at him.

"And you're going to listen to her?" He asked, getting serious.

"Well I never knew that there was even an 'us' honestly." I said, doing hand motions.

"Then what were we?" He asked.

"Aye.. You tell me. What is our relationship status." I honestly didn't know what we was.

"It's whatever you want.. I thought we were already a 'thing'."He said, getting mad.

"Well thanks a lot.. I'm glad to know that at the last minute." I said.

"It's whatever." He didn't even care anymore.

"And another thing since you have a big a** attitude." I said, looking for my card.

"What..?" He asked, curious. Handing him a Father's Day card. "It's not Father's Day today Morgan."

"You sure.. Because according to this baby in my belly, it's telling me that Father's Day came a little too early" I said, walking out , mad. August then got up, running out of the door to grab her arm.

"You're pregnant?!?" He then asked, serious.

"Yes August .. I'm pregnant." I said.

"I thought you said you weren't." He said, confused.

"Well damn... I thought we were a 'thing' remember...? I never knew it would be a problem." I said getting into my car. August just stood there as I drove off.

August POV:

Not only am I about to have trouble with my girlfriend.. But I'm also about to have trouble with my career and taking care of a baby.

Maybe I was stupid all along to even think that August and I were something special.