Chapter 19: Give it Some Time

My phone was ringing and buzzing like crazy as I was sitting right next to my phone... Thinking about earlier. I can't believe that he had said that to me. Going to sleep... I felt a tear rolling down my eye full of regret. Was I wrong or was I not? Right now, I'm just heart broken.

~3 Hours Later~

August POV:

Before I left to go on tour, I thought about stopping by at Morgan's place. About 11 bags were in my hands. 5 bags of MAC makeup, 5 clothing bags especially Victoria Secret and a white Michael Kors bag. Maybe this might get my baby back. Not only that but I also one last kiss from bae. Dropping the bags in the living room and walking upstairs into the bedroom... I noticed Morgan sleeping on my side of the bed... Isn't that cute ! Sitting on the side of the bed.. I'm guessing she didn't even feel the bed go down. Kissing her forehead as I rubbed her thighs, she then turned around.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, half way sleep as I moved away.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry about earlier.... I was a little too angry and it just slipped out... I'm sorry." August said.

"August... Just go do what you got to do." Morgan said, going back to sleep.

"Bab- Goodnight." He said, kissing my arm and then leaving out.

Sometimes you just got to leave people alone for now on.