Chapter 11: Get off of me !

Stopping by to check out this "photoshoot" of his. I noticed plenty of men and women drinking. Maybe I was in the wrong room. Or maybe I wasn't. I saw Dominic on his piano, singing some stupid song I don't know. Not knowing if I should leave or not... Dominic then screamed out my name.

"Morgan ! There you are!" He said, walking towards me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Everyone! This is my girl Morgan.."

Wait ...Girl ?!?! What??? When did this happen? Letting it slide because I think he was drunk, I then said hey to everyone. Loud music was playing in the background as the girls were taking their photos.

"Am I suppose to get dress or just watch?" I asked, not knowing what was going on.

"No... Just come sit down with me. How you been shawty?" He asked me, putting his arms around me.

"I'm good. Ummm! Are you drunk?" I asked him, concerned.

"Nah ... Nah... I'm good." He said, trying to kiss me. Pushing his lips away he then pinned me down on the couch.

"The hell! Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Shawty you know you want me... Stop fronting !" He said, kissing my neck. Struggling, trying to get him off of me, I then kicked him off of me. "Sh*t ! You b*tch !" He yelled. I had to get out of that studio quickly before he tried to do something else to me. Maybe Milly was right ... Mostly every guy that I talk I to are always planning to get something from me.