Chapter 22: The Unwanted Vistor; One Last Adventure

August POV:

After sending that jet out to New York, Morgan still never responded to my message. Do I regret spending all that money on her? No. Why not? Only because though she may not appreciate it, that's still my baby and it don't matter what she doesn't appreciate... It's just me being the man of her dreams and loving my baby. Eating my fried fish that I made... (By the way, I can not cook well, Morgan usually cooks) there was then a knock on the door. Going to go open it, it was my ex-girlfriend, Lauryn.

"Hey... Wasn't expecting you here." August said, scratching his head as Lauryn walked in without being invited.

"I know but I wanna talk to you." Lauryn said, taking her coat off slowly, dropping it down on the ground. Lauryn had on an all black lingerie outfit. August jaw then dropped but went back up.

"Lauryn... Listen... I have-" August got off of.

"I know.. I know... You have to get back to work but I've been holding this back for a while." Lauryn said, kissing his lips. August tried not to kiss her and tried to tell her he had a girlfriend but Lauryn thought differently.

"Lauryn... Please.." August said, trying to get her off of him.

"It's just a little quickie... Relax." Lauryn said, dropping down to her knees as she un-zipped his pants. Back and forth her head went. August then groaned.

August POV:

I want her to keep going but then again I don't... God damn ! Why do girls give out the best heads ?!?

"Baby !" August then stopped. "I mean Lauryn... Please stop." August said. Lauryn wouldn't listen and then went to go give him a hickey on his neck. Before he could push her off of him, it was too late... The mark was already there. Pushing her hard, he then felt bad. "I'm sorry but I can't do this."

"Whatever ! You know you want all this." Lauryn said, walking out.

August POV:

Now what am I suppose to tell Morgan?