Chapter 14: I'm not Done With you Yet

Today is my birthday and I'm only 2 months pregnant meaning I'm not showing too bad. August decided to take me out to the strip club to enjoy myself. Twerking, grinding, lap dancing and so much more on each other as "No Type" plays in the background. August began to grab my a** as he smoked his cherry-apple hookah. Girls then came over to get August autograph and afterwards I see Danielle coming over.

"Well hello you guys." Danielle said, giving me the dirty look. August then coughed, very surprised that she came over here.

"Danielle... What are you doing here?" August asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I came to come but now that I saw Morgan..." She said, ending her sentence. I turned around and out of no where... She straight up attacked me. Punching, slapping, scratching and even kicking each other as the security and even August tried to break it up.

"You f**king b*tch !" Danielle yelled, trying to escape from the security.

"Get me out of here ! Now !" I said, demanding them to get me out. "Dumb a** b*tch!"

"Babe ! Calm down !" August yelled, putting me into the car.

I can't believe that b*tch really went after me. Must be out of her god damn mind!