Chapter 7

I would be if I were him.

"Are you sure we should be in your bed?"

"Hails it doesn't matter, I want to talk to you about this."

I looked into his eyes and knew it was time to tell him.

"Just say whatever is on your mind first." Devin said with a serious tone.

"Okay fine. Here goes my whole life...... Look Devin, when you called me to talk to you at the park, I got so excited because I thought we were umm Gonna umm share our feelings for each other because.......... I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. It kills me watching you an Riley be together and watching you fall in love with her..." I said as tears came up my eyes.

"What!? Riley!? What the hell are you talking about? I don't like Riley, I love you."

I laid there in amazement as tears of now happiness streamed down my face.

"Are you serious? That makes me so happy!!! Oh my gosh you don't know how relieved I am."

He moved closer to mean, and as he did my heart started beating faster, and my mind started racing.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. That kiss was so passionate. It then turned into the hottest make out session and I couldn't control myself. I let everything happen. I put my hands on his chest and rubbed it.

He let out a moan. and I couldn't hold mine in either.

"D-Devin. St-stop." I took heavy breaths.

"Hailey." He breathed.

"Yes?"

he kissed me once more.

"I love you." I replayed those 3 words in my head over and over.

"I love you too."