Chapter 16

"Mom....."

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Of course." I want and jumped in bed with my mom. The last time I had done that was 5th grade when I watched the movie Saw and has terrible night mares.

it was 6:00, the usual time I woke up to get ready for school.

"Your not going today." She said.

"What?"

"You don't have to go today if you don't want."

"really? Why?"

"Because I can tell your stressed. And it's not good to go to school stressed."

"I love you mom."

•2 hours later•

mom was at work. and I was at home. No way I was gonna go if I had the option.

I decided to make myself a massage Appointment and an appointment at sephora to get my make up done. I needed all of this.

it was almost 11 and I had to leave for my appointment. I got in my car and started driving. Riley started calling me.

Me: Hello?

Riley: Where are you?

Me: Why?

Riley: Because I wanna talk

Me: Well you will have to wait till tomorrow bc today is my mental health day. Buh bye.

I hung up. No way was I gonna deal with her.

I got to my massage to see... Devin!? What was he doing here? I had to hide. This was my day, I'm not dealing with him.

I snuck into one of the massage rooms that's was thankfully empty. Suddenly the door started opening, I hid in the closet. There were probably 10000 warm towels in here.

"Hello, If you could take your clothes of and then lay on the bed with a towel wrapped around you that would be great. I'll be right back." A lady said.

"Thanks, this was much needed." DEVIN. Of course I walk into this room. Shit. Now I'm gonna miss my appointment.

*knock knock* "Are you ready?" The lady asked.

"Yes ma'am." He called back.

the lights turned low. This was my time. I ran out the door obviously she heard me. I sat on a chair fast.

"We're you in this room?" She asked in an angry tone.

"M-me? No I've been waiting here. She turned back angry." For some reason I wanted to come back in. She wasn't te regular massage girl you would have. She had long long blonde curly hair down to her butt, bright blue eyes, her name was Anna. She went to our school.

I got it... Devin and Anna are just going to hook up In there. What a dirty dirty boy.

"Hailey." I voice called.

"Your massage."

I was in the room right next to Devin and Anna. I could hear them talking just not what they were saying. I needed to know what they were talking about. But suddenly the door slammer.

"Devin please come back!" Anna cried.

"Get the f*** out of my life anna."

Anna ran away crying.

•• 2 hours later••

"what kind of look would you like!"

"I really want a look that's natural but make my eyes pop." I said to the girl who was gonna do my make up.

"Alright I know just the thing."

as she was doing my make up I got a text.

Preston: Heybabe.

Me: Hey

Preston: Sorry I didn't mean babe.

Me: Why

Preston: well we're not a real thing anymore

Me: What if I wanna be?

Preston: What if I wanna be too?

Me: Then we are :)

Preston and I are..... dating? I smiled and just let her pretty my face.