Chapter 9

*Friday after school*

"Hey loveday wait up." Devin called after me as I walked out of class.

"Oh sorry babe." Did I just say that? I'm getting used to this.

"You've never called me that until now." He smiled with his big smile that I love.

"Let's meet up with Preston and RIley." Anger stripped my body but I controlled it remembering he said he loved me.

"Okay, she texted me earlier saying that we should all meet at Panera again. wanna go?"

"Of course." he grabbed my hand and we walked to my car.

"Hey, Hails."

"Yea?" I got sort of worried, he usually called me babe or something sweet like that.

"I love you." It made me shake a little but a good shake.

"Dev I love you." I didn't look at him but I could feel him looking at me. Oddly that's all we said but that's all that was needed to be said.

"Alright let's go get some food huh baby?" Devin said passionately.

"Yes please!"

We joined Riley and Preston at their table.

"Hey guys!" I shouted happily. I was in a good mood.

"Heyy! okay so we wanna start a thing."

"Uh what kind of thing?" Devin asked.

"Well, ugh me and Preston are dating okay!! and we wanna start a group movie night every Friday night!"

Preston looked right over at me. What was his deal? I gave him a look. And I could tell we needed to talk.

"Well this is weird, but I'm happy for you guys. Never thought we would umm like each other this way...." I had to say something.

"Okay, this is getting weird. Let's just go to someone's house for a movie night?" Preston said.

"Conner texted me and said his parents are on a buisness trip and we can come over." Riley said proudly.

"Okay well we will all meet over at conners at 7:30, me and Hailey will go pick up some snacks."

Devin tugged me along with him.

"Where are we going? It's only 12:30."

"I want you"

"Hehe okay."

we drove to his house and luckily no one was there. we walked up to his room and all of a sudden he grabbed me and started making out with me. This is what I've been wanting.

I let out a slight moan as he pushed me on to the bed and starting grabbing my boobs. My best friend is now grabbing my boobs.

"D-Devin." he started kissing down my neck, and then sucking.

"No!" I picked his head up and he looked at me with his most worried look.

"Did I hurt you baby!?" Wow, he cared?

"No no, I just.. can't have a hickey right now okay."

"I am so sorry, I got carried away. I will try to control myself more. It's just.... ahhh... Hailey your so hot. I mean your beyond gorgeous. But you can't blame a guy!!"

"baby, I understand completely." he smiled. I loved that smile. He laid down on me and breathed really hard.

"I thought I was gonna loose you there."

"Devin, of course not. I love you.. remember?" au said shyly.

"I remember." He smiled brightly.