Chapter 8

*Sorry that was a short chapter, I thought it was a good way to end it.*

Devin smiled at me for the longest time and then he kissed me again.

"Hungry?" He said lightly as he kept kissing me.

"Very. Wanna go somewhere?"

"No, I'll order something. I want you in here with me all night."

I blushed. Was it wrong to be in love with your best friend, or was it right? He took his phone out and called my favorite Chinese place, Korean Kitchen.

"Hell I would like to make an Order.... Deliverer. Okay so I would like 1 bowl of orange chicken, 2 bowls of chow chow and 1 bowl of spicy chicken.....the addresss is 7123 Willmoore Road."

He put his phone on the table and wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me close to him.

"Soo uhh since we shared our feelings, what should we do?"

I was very nervous to answer this because I didn't know either.

"I'm not sure.." I trailed off.

"Well. here's what I think. I want to make you mine. I want you Hailey." Hes never called me Hailey, unless he is completely serious. I didn't say anything, I'm pretty sure my face could show all my emotion.

"Hails what do you think?" I could tell he was nervous.

"I think the same." All I said was that and smiled very big. I wasn't ashamed I was excited.

••••The next day••••

*DINNGGGGG*

That was almost the last bell, and it was time for my last class of the day. I loved seeing Devin everyday in every class.

"Hey babe." I froze. Babe? what? We're doing that now? I've never done this. I syaryed sweating. I turned around to face my best friend and now boyfriend.

"Hello." I said nervously.

"Haha hello? That's all I get." He winked and kissed my cheek. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss his lips. So I did. I leaned in searching for a passionate kiss and I got one.

"Let's ditch." He said in a firm voice. He picked me up and didn't put mee down.

"Devin no! I can't! Put me down." He set me down and was searching his pockets. He pulled out a pink sick slip.

" Yo Ken, come here." There were two. One with my name and one with Devins.

"What are you doing Dev?"

"You'll see.... Hey man, mind giving these to Mrs. Kaden?"

"No problem dude."

"Sweet thanks man."

Now we're ditching.

"How the hell did you get those?" I asked quite impressed.

"I was sick one day and the lady wrote in pencil, so I took it to the copy room, erased the pencil and made about 100 copies, and then wrote it back on it." Clever, and I needed some.

"Okay so where are going... b-b..." I wanted to call him something sweet but I couldn't . what if it sounded weird.

"Preston wants us to meet him at Subway."

He drove me to subway and when we walked in I saw Riley sitting on Prestons lap.

" what the hell." I muttered under my breath. Riley jumped out of her seat to come hug me... or so I thought. She hugged Devin first and a long stream of anger ran through me. I pulled him a little on his sleeve. He looked back at me and pushed Riley off lightly. He grabbed by hand and we walked right past Riley.

"Woah what is going on?" She asked in shock.

"She's mine now." That's all Devin had to say to make my heart race. I smiled and blushed. Riley looked at me with a weird look. Preston came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"And she's mine." Preston said loudly. Riley smiled an evil smile. I used to like Preston but I decided that we were better off friends 2 years ago.

"Well this is weird."

After an awkward silence, we walked to the line and ordered our subs. Devin and I were done and we went to sit down, he pulled me on his lap again and kissed my lips. I could get used to this.