The Dangerous Dragon Magic

Natsu's POV

Once I had thrown a table at Gray he jumped out of the way. The table then went flying towards Y/N. 'She just got here and already got hit by two tables.' I had advanced hearing and that's when I heard it. "DEATH DRAGON PHASE" she said just barely audible. Just as she said the spell the table that was about to hit just went right through her like it was nothing. 'What just happened' I thought to myself. Then everyone stopped fighting and looked at her.

"Well crap" she said scared.

"YOUR A DRAGON SLAYER TO!" I yelled. Then I ran up to her but just before I reached her Erza grabbed me by my scarf.

"HEY!" I yelled at her.

Just then Erza yelled "WHAT TYPE OF MAGIC IS THAT, FIRST YOU CAN HEAL WOUNDS FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE THEN YOU CAN PHASE THROUGH THINGS, JUST WHO ARE YOU" Erza sounds scared.

That's new Erza is shaking even more so, than when we fought Jellal. Is this girl really that strong everyone is kind of scared but she doesn't seem dangerous to me. 'I wonder why everyone is so scared of her, sure she has a lot of magic power, I wonder what magic she uses.'

"Are you scared of me, please don't be I won't hurt you" she says with what looked like a forced smile.

"I'm not you seem nice" I said aloud. Everyone looked at me with a questionable look. " Y/N so no trouble starts just tell us what magic you use?" I asked with confidence. "Death Dragon Slayer magic, it's normal to be scared of me." She sounded so hurt. Just then I decided something, I forced my way out of Erza's grip. I then proceeded to walk up to her and said "well then I'll be your first official real friend that well doesn't fear you" I said happily.

Y/N POV

"Then I'll be your first real friend, well that's not afraid of you." she said happily.

I almost cried in happiness to finally have a friend. "Thank you Natsu" then she turned to the guild and said more like yelled.

"SEE SHE AIN'T THAT BAD" Natsu yelled with a nice toothy grin. My heart would be beating really fast well if it worked.

Just then the girl named Erza walked up to me and said "alright then welcome to fairy Y/N happy to have you" she said calmly.

Then everyone went back to normal but everyone was still wary of me. 'I guess this will take a while to blow over.' I was snapped out of it by my stomach, I forgot the last time I ate. I walked over to my bag ' now that I think about it, I should probably eat outside don't want to scare anyone, more than I already have. I should also probably find a place to stay if I'm staying here which I should probably thank Natsu for. First I need to find a place to live, I can ask somebody but I should make sure to ask nicely. I asked Mira "hey Mira" I said while walking up slowly. 'She's supposed to be one of the strongest mages here.' "Oh hi Y/N" she sounded nervous 'anyone would be' I sighed. "I'm not going to hurt you Mira so please calm down" I said in a calm voice.

"Ok, so what can I get you" she said still a little nervous.

"Nothing I was just wondering if there was anywhere in Magnolia where I can stay." I asked in need 'I don't want to be homeless, well I have plenty of Jewel though.'

"Theirs fairy hills, they always have space" she says no longer nervous.

"Uh thank you" I said thankful. "You can speak to master about it." "Ok Mira thank you" I said as I walk to the masters office.

Timeskip

"Ok so now I just have to find my room" I said to myself as I walked down the hall to find my room. " "Oh here it is" ' I hope I don't have a roommate' I thought hopefully. Once I opened the door the room it was decently sized, just big enough for two people. I paused 'wait' there's two of each thing does that mean I have a roommate. 'Crap I have a roommate' I thought disappointed.

I sigh "is anyone here."

Natsu's POV

I was in the shower when I heard someone say something, oh right I am supposed to have a new roommate today. I turned off the shower "one sec" I said through the door. "Ok" wait that sounds like Y/N. I dried off and put on some clothes, then I open the door and see her standing there looking around.

"So your my new roommate" I said casually.

"Apparently" she said bored.

From what it sounded like she was hoping not to have a roommate. 'Wait' now there's no one here, something bothered me as soon as I meet her I couldn't hear anything before because so many people were there but right now it's just me and her. I started listening for a heartbeat. 'WHAT THE HELL' I thought a little scared. I stood a little startled.

"What's wrong Natsu" she said concerned.

She started walking toward me, I for some reason without thinking took a step back. I said with a little shaky voice, "w-where's your heartbeat" I said a little scared. She then stopped walking towards me.

Y/N POV

"w-where's your heartbeat" she said scared.