The Gift

Natsu's POV

Y/N has for some reason has been blushing like crazy whenever I'm around. "Hey Y/N what's up"

"O-oh hi Natsu" she said nervous.

"What's wrong did something happen or did I do anything." I said but she reassured me with a kiss.

"No you didn't do anything wrong, it's just something to help with the burns which are still there under that long sleeve shirt right" she said bluntly.

I was curious about how she found out they were still there but she did move back in because she can control the power now.

Y/N pov

'How am I going to tell her that I want to share my healing power with her permanently that way we can both go without worrying about injury instead of just me, but I don't want to do something she's not comfortable with' I thought as I blushed as red as Erza's hair.

*Easy just tell her, I mean you mastered the spell the year before we got to Magnolia right*

'Yeah but it's different than actually doing it to the one you love and I never did it to another human before' I thought as I started blushing like crazy.

"What is this gift you want to give me so bad that it makes you so nervous," she said as I spotted Wendy.

'Maybe I should ask for advice, after all I told her all about my healing power' I thought nervous to all living hell.

'I would also like to congratulate myself on actually learning to control myself in reaper mode.'

"Uh do you mind if I tell you tonight please" I say pleading. She looked disappointed which made me kinda upset.

"Fine" she huffs in frustration it's cute when she pouts.

I said thank you then gave her a kiss to seal the deal on eventually telling her. ' I'm glad that I waited till I learned how to control this power so I can still use this power so I can give this to her without Gray consistently following me around.'

'Reaper dash' as I ran super speeded and grabbed Wendy shocking Carla 'it's always funny seeing her surprised face.'

We stopped and right away I said "Wendy I need your advice," she was shocked that I was asking her on relationship advice.

"Is it with Natsu" I nodded. "You know I'm no good at this so why come to me for this," she said. Then she realized what I wanted to do, "You know you shouldn't, it could be dangerous" she said bluntly.

"I have been practicing on animal corpses Wendy but I never used it one a human so I'm scared, but I think she deserves this since your healing magic doesn't work on her" I say almost upset. "After all it is my fault she has those burns right I owe it to her don't I?"

".....I still don't know if this is a good idea but if you think you have to then who am I to stop you, just make sure it's what she wants," she said hesitant.

"Thank you, because she still winces in pain I see her, she tries to hide it but she's not good at hiding it." I say with a sly smile on my face.

"Good luck Y/N, hope it goes well." she says with a false smile.

"I did tell you when I decided to do this I would tell you but I didn't expect this response so thank you Wendy" I said with a genuine smile.

"NATSU, COME HERE FOR A SEC" I yelled across the guild and she came running over.

"Yeah what's up babe" I always blush at my nickname.

"Can I give you it in the one house where you and me just hang out in" I said as I blushed incredible hard. "Sure we can do that," she said confused but made me more nervous.

Time skip to night time

'Ok I can do this I can do this, don't freak out' I thought as I walked to the hang out place me and her made in our free time when me and her weren't going on jobs or some thing. Actually it's when we went on a job with Lucy and Erza. It was something she said that made me want to do this.

She said "I will protect her till the end if need be" when she said something in me screamed I should do what I am about to do tonight.(Get your mind out of the gutter people)

Once I arrived I noticed Natsu wasn't here yet so I let out a breath and went inside. 'Ok so I have to find that bone I made before I got here, please be here it will make this go a lot easier. 'Then the door opened, I turned around, she still looked beautiful even with all those burns on her arms and legs. She's wearing her vest 'it's been forever since I have seen her in that.'

"Alright so what was the gift you wanted to give me" she asked excited. I gave her a blue bone that I made so other dragon slayers wouldn't get sick.

"You have to eat it then I eat mine" I had a red one so only I could eat it. "Natsu I have hurt you and I am sorry for that and I want to make it up to you so I'm going to give you something. She looked hesitant. "It will not hurt, do you trust me" I said calm but nervous. All she did was nod then we both put the bones in are mouths "you can eat it and I guarantee you won't get sick" I said smiling that she actually ate it.

Natsu's pov

I felt weird when I ate the bone once she ate hers the feeling went away. She quickly went into her reaper mode 'she increased her magic power what's going on here'. When it did a magic circle appeared appeared It had a medical sign on it.

"I am giving you a separate storage of magic to just hold half of this spell so both of us can use the spell at least it will just be more limited for me" she said smiling the entire time. "You should have this gift because I have caused you pain and I am really sorry for not telling you sooner but you wouldn't have let me otherwise" she said with a sad smile now.

I saw my burns healing and the pain went away. "You should have at least ran this idea by me, so reckless you sometimes remind me of myself. But I love you because your so recklessness, come here." I say as the circle went away and she ran over and gave me a big hug 'I forgot her strength was doubled in her reaper form.' then after that thought she changed back and went to sleep.

*I would thank her if I were you pinkie*

My sweatdropped 'who is there'

*The last thing you would want to talk to now that she split the power between you two I am now present in both of you but my power is halved so be grateful that she also made you ten times stronger girly.*

*I wonder what fun I will have with you tomorrow Y/E/L(your evil laugh). I suggest you two sleep here tonight she's in no condition to walk*

*Night*

*Good night have fun with that gift*