The Devil Slayer Of Fairy Tail

Hello, here I am here with another part I had an idea and wanted to write it. So here is another part I hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.

Your POV

I am glad I told her, but something has been bothering me for a while and I don't know if I should ask or not. 'Maybe it's nothing, well I hope' I thought that but it didn't go unnoticed by both Lucy and my new girlfriend.

Both Lucy and Natsu: "Hey Y/N, you there hello" they said trying to get my attention.

'I might ask,' "huh what happened" I said trying to play it off as nothing wrong. "Ok you know we both know you to darn well know when something is on your mind, so what's wrong" they said with both a worried face. "Oh nothing really it's just Gray is the only person I haven't fought against yet and for some reason it bothers me." I had an aggravated look on my face, but then a little idea popped into my head to distract me. "Hey Lucy question."

"Yeah shoot" she said.

'This is going to be fun' I thought with an evil smirk which creeped both of them out. "How's Erza Lucy" that got both me and Natsu giggling a little. "Good, and what about you two," she said with a grin.

I sighed a little in disappointed that I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for "it's no fun that I can't pick on you about that anymore" I complained. Then an extra person joined us at the table we were sitting at. "Hey Erza how you" Erza just smiled and kissed Lucy. "Well anyway Lucy to answer your question" I said then I suddenly grabbed Natsu by her scarf and kissed her, needless to say that surprised her.

"So you finally told her huh, now I owe Mira 20 Jewel carp" she said that last part hoping I couldn't hear her.

"Wow thanks for the vote of confidence Lucy" I say in a little aggravated tone. "But still Gray is the only one I haven't fought yet, why is that?" I asked not expecting an answer. "I don't know, you should just go challenge him already" Natsu said to me. I nodded as I stood up and made my way over to him. "Hey Gray I challenge you" I say with confidence.

It looks like he is thinking "Ok what the heck but you may have beat everyone here but you won't beat me miss death princess" he said sounding cocky. That for some darn reason made me mad.

"We will see" I said as I walk with everyone in the guild all walked out back with us. Then I saw Natsu run over to. I had my eyebrow raised with her running over and everyone saying I was going to lose. I mean I even beat Laxus. Once Natsu caught up to me she had a concerned look on her face which was odd because I have never seen her with that look what is going on here. "Be careful" that's all she said for some reason I think I should take the advice I was given.

"Ok miss death princess you ready to lose your first match" he said. (to this you did not lose the fight against Natsu it was more like a tie)

Gray's POV

Sure she's strong but she won't beat me no matter what magic she uses I seen it all before, while she's never seen mine. *evil laugh in head*

Your POV

"Ok we start when Erza says." I said getting ready. I think Natsu told me he uses ice magic. 'I have to stay on my feet.' that was my last thought before the countdown.

"3"

"2"

"1"

With that I start with "Death Dragon Roar" with that I sent a whole bunch black fog hurling straight at him.

"ICE MAKE: WALL" he said that and a big wall made of thick solid ice came out of nowhere blocking it.

'Ok so this will be harder than I thought huh' with that I throw a "Death Dragon claw" while running up to the wall to shatter it. I saw him have a smirk on his face 'what is he planning.'

"Ice Make: Prison" with that I was trapped in a cage made of ice. "Look like you caught Flame brains habit of attack first and then attack again" he said laughing.

"I'm not done yet" with that I said running at the side of the cage "Death Dragon Phase" through the cage once I was inches from him, "Death Dragon Roar" with that a giant explosion happened and I jumped back a few feet watching the dust clear once It did I stared at the area a little frightened in the change of his magic power it seemed darker.

"What is that" I said a little scared. Looking at him I see weird marking all along his right side witch the side I roared at. "Gray answer please" I say wanting to know so bad then it came to me.

"Figured it out yet" I heard him say in an unpleasant tone, which made me a little mad.

"Your one of those devil slayers aren't you Gray, this is going to be more fun than I thought" I say evilly. "Alright then I guess it's my turn to bring out something new, you won't like it though."

"Reaper Mode" once I said that everyone noticed even the dragon slayers noticed. On the outside people had noticed my face went emotionless, my eyes turned black, but the things that only the dragon slayers could notice was that my heart rate went silent. "Alright Gray ready?" I said emotionlessly.

"Interesting, power you have there Y/N looks like it's intended for the exact purpose." he said coldly. 'he seems to know way to much about my magic it almost scares me, I have to be careful.' I looked over at Natsu she had a worried look but it wasn't for me it was for his friend to reassure her I mouthed "don't worry I won't kill him" 'I can't anyway he's a devil slayer death can't touch him well by me anyway so it should be fine' I hope.

With that "Scythe of the great reaper" I said in my emotionless dead tone of voice. 'I don't want to kill him or myself so I don't want to take too long.'

"Ice Devil Rage" he yelled as I swung the scythe surprisingly he broke it knocking me out of my reaper state restarting my heart 'have to thank him later' but also knocking me and Gray out cold.

Everyone else's POV

We were still in shock at the outcome.

Gray's POV after a couple of hours later

I woke up it the infirmary after the surprisingly hard fight that I thought I would win, but I looked beside me and saw my opponent in the same state I was in. I heard her say "thank you in a weak voice. "For what" I said. But I remembered the ending she attacked me with that giant scythe and I raged at the thing breaking it but then it went blank. "How and why?" I asked no one.

"We thought you were going to die out there" Mira said with a concerned voice.

"That is some power she has their"  I say as I was looking at her she was asleep. Then I hear running I looked in the doorway and saw Natsu run in and sit at her bedside and Mira left. I had an eyebrow raised. "Hey flame brain what happened" I said curious. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, 'she never cries.'

"She promised she wouldn't use it but I'm glad your ok Gray" she had a sad smile. "I hope she wakes up" she said worriedly, now I was to.

"Why wouldn't she wake up Natsu" I asked. It looked like she didn't mean to say that. "Alright popsicle I will let you in on a secret, and you can't tell anyone, GOT IT."