The Lab Part 2 and The Escape

If you're not comfortable with old time execution methods skip please.

This is the last chapter like this.

Enjoy

2 years later

Y/N pov

I was in my little cell room sleeping, it was 6:18 am and they haven't come to get me yet. 'I wonder when they are coming next, it has been two years since he said that and when he said we were going to do more tests' I thought lying on my bed bored as hell.

They opened the door I looked at the person it was a kid around the age of six like four years younger than me 'I'm ten now.' "Um hi my name is Y/N what's yours?" I asked him.

"21, happy to meet you Y/N can you please come with me" he said.

'His name is a number what's with that' I thought weirded out. "So what is going to happen to me today" I said looking at him.

"Don't know I was just told to come get you and bring you there." I nodded thanking him. 

There was an awkward silence between us until he broke it. "Why are you always screaming" he asks out of nowhere.

"Because it hurts" I said and he looked at me with a weird stare like 'really', until we reached a door.

"We are here" he said as he opened the door.

I was looking everywhere it's a big room there was what looked like a comfy chair in the middle of the room. "Dibs" I yelled as I ran into the chair. I was right it was comfy, then I looked up because he is taller than me because I was just ten was was just (Y/H when you were ten). 

"Welcome back Y/N are you ready for the next part," he said and I replied with "one sec I want to check something" I said while was walking around the chair several times.

'So that's their game this time this will be easy' I walked out from behind the chair. "Ok now I'm ready" I said as I sat down on the chair which was more comfortable than it was supposed to. Then I saw the bucket they were going to use, "wait I'll help" I said, then reaper said *don't be a show off* then I just walked over to the big bucket that was sitting in the corner. 'Time to mess with the adults' I thought with an evil grin.

I dunked the water on me, I looked at them they were surprised to say the least. Then I ran over and jumped onto the chair, "so when do we start" I said that snapped him out of it. 

"Ok stay here while I go get the stuff" he said but I was looking at the kid that brought me here, 'why is he still here' I thought wandering. 

"Why is 21 here I don't think he should watch" he just looked at 21 and said "he is my assistant he was sick during your first round of tests" he said and I looked at him. I was worried about him.

"Anyway, let's begin," he said with me looking at him smiling.

'This will be easy since I can't die' I thought as they went to go get something. 'What is he doing I thought he was going to shock me.' He then came back with a needle, 'Oh that I hate needles.'

"Ok first I'm going to inject you with this" he said staring at me while curious why I'm smiling.

"Ok" I said confident it wouldn't work. When I said that he put it in my arm a shot whatever poison was in it into me. He was looking at me wondering why I was still alive. I then had an evil smile, trying to hold back the pain, "want to try again" I said but he noticed I was in a bit of pain.

He smiled, but I could tell he wasn't done yet. "Next is the chair" he said.

I smiled already prepared. "Bring it" I said as the pain from the poison slowly subsided. He strapped me in the chair, then he went over to what looked like a switch an old fashion one. He flipped it, sure I felt tingling here and there but no pain. He kept trying until the water on me dried. Then just like the first day here I got shot with a metal harpoon, 'not good' I thought to myself. I was trying to not scream in pain. Then he did it again, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as pain just surged through my entire body. 'Ow' I said in my head, not to mention I can't take the damn thing out because not only is it stuck in me but in the chair behind me and I can't move a inch due to the straps. 'I guess the only thing I can do is sit here and let it happen' I thought as blood was dripping down the part of the harpoon that sticking out in front of me. I was in so much pain when it ended, but I knew it wasn't over yet as they started the chair again, they used the harpoons as lighting rods and my blood as the water, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I yelled in pain, 'I think I might passout. But before that happened they took the spear out of my stomach then I slid of the chair onto the floor trailing blood behind.

I didn't notice it before but once I got off the chair, the floor got really hot.

*This looks bad*

'I highly agree' I said to the reaper.

"We will have to leave for this one" he bluntly said as 21 said "good luck." Which made me a little bit scared.

They left the room and the floor just kept getting hotter and hotter. "What's going on here" I said sweating. Then before I prepared myself the floor set aflame fire coming up from the ground.

*I got an idea* 

'I'm listening'

*These flames are blocking their view of you and there are no cameras, we could leave since fire has no effect on us*

'Good idea' with that I ran to the closest wall. I whisper "death dragon phase" with that I passed through about 5 walls before I almost passed the exit. I was so happy until I heard alarms go off as I ran to the exit once I got there, I was slammed to the ground it was like gravity increased on only me ten fold. "So Close" I said reaching my hand to outside. I looked up to see what looked like a teenage girl she had a sword attached to her hip.

"Please let me go" I begged them. I asked because I could tell they weren't from here because of the marks on there body, I heard they were called guild marks. The other one looked like a cat, 'but which one is casting the spell' I thought. Then I turned back and saw them coming. "Please you have to let me go they are trying to kill me" I said pleading. They looked at each other, then the magic stopped, then without thinking I bolted for the door leaving them surprised. "THANK YOU" I yelled to them waving and running away. I am finally out time for another adventure but first I looked back I was far enough away that I could sleep.

Once I woke up I started to think 'but who were they' I thought before I looked around to see where I was. It looked like I was in the middle of a giant forest. "Great just great, I'm in the middle of nowhere. Now what should I do about this situation." With that I walked on my way, in a random direction.

------------------------------

Present time

Once I finished my story I said "the scar was from the harpoon because just because I woke up from Guildarts doesn't mean my body was completely healed and the two harpoons that got plunged into me while I as in the chair getting shocked in witch the scar got bigger because my healing couldn't keep up with the pain. Then two years later I met Zeref and became friends then got a job" then I looked over at Natsu, once I finished my story she was worried and she was crying. Then I went over to reassure her that I was ok now. She was asleep when she stopped crying, 'at least it was for me' I thought smiling.