The Unexpected Crush

Your pov

I walked into the guild, I woke up a little later than Natsu today. I have been in the guild for a couple of months now. That's when Natsu stopped fighting with Gray and walked over to me. I looked over a Gray he had a smug look on his face.' 'Why is he so smug' I thought then looked back at Natsu. 'Why is she so cute' I was shocked when I thought that, Just then it was like my heart came back to life, 'this is unreal' I thought with a surprised look on my face.

"Y/N hello" Natsu said snapping me out of it.

"Oh h-hi Na-natsu h- h- how are you" I said with my face on fire. 'What is going on with me' I thought panicking. "Uh I gotta go see you later Natsu"

I then walked directly over to Mira which is the only other person in the guild that knows my me being dead secret. "H-hey mira" she saw the whole ordeal that had happened.

"Hey Y/N, how are you" she had smirk on her face.

"What's with the smirk" I said finally calming down. 'She knows something I knew it.'

"Someone has a crush" she said bluntly. I went pale.

I then for some reason walked around the counter. I whispered "how do I have these emotions if my heart doesn't work" I said. She responded with "maybe it was time your heart came back to life." '0_0 what.' "But how?" I asked panicking. "Maybe I should talk to Porlyusica I said. 'Is it really possible' I wondered. Just then I ran around the bar past everyone while they were looking at me with questioning faces.

Then I showed up at her little tree looking house. I knocked 'please don't kill me (as if, the story would be to short)' I thought nervous she might shut the door in my face. I met her by complete accident, I was walking around town when I accidentally bumped into someone falling down. "Oh sorry about that", once I looked at the old cout she had a scorn that could scare Erza.

"Your that dead girl Makarov had told me about aren't you" she said looking at me with the same scorn. "Come with me" she said in a demanding voice. I followed her not knowing exactly why.

Ever since then she wasn't as resistant against helping me, still didn't like me but eh. The door opened. "Y/N what do you want?" she asked me like she was expecting me. 'Weird and creepy'

"I need your help" I said worriedly. "It's stupid but I don't know who else to ask" she has helped me with my magic not taking as much of a toll on my body.

"Again, what is it?" she said impatient.

"I am feeling emotions people with hearts feel, and somebody told me my heart is coming back is that even possible" I asked in need of an answer.

"Come inside" she said and I followed her orderly toned voice.

She then surprisingly used a plain stethoscope to see if I had a heartbeat. "Well it seems your heart is working again for some darn reason." I was pale. I had not had a heartbeat In years it's exciting to have one again. I can't stop smiling, then suddenly I stopped 'what about my magic, will it still work?' I thought worried and panicking.

"Calm down, before you give yourself a heart attack" she said harshly.

I looked up with a smile on my face, "thank you" I said happily. "Your welcome" she said gladly. "Now are you going to tell me what this is all about" she said curious and raising an eyebrow.

"Umm Mira said something about, my heart coming back after all these years or something like that, but I think I got my answer before that. "What is the answer then?" she asked curious. "Easy I believe I have crush someone." I said smiling happily then I had to blush it felt so embarrassing telling someone.

"Well good luck, now get out," she said while waving a broom at me.

"Ok thank you bye Porlyusica" I said happy.

I was walking back to my apartment in fairy hills. I opened the door, Natsu wasn't here yet. I looked outside, it was, night out 'I didn't think Porlyusica would take so long.' I then laid in bed trying to get some sleep but couldn't, "Maybe I should get a shower maybe that will help" I said to myself. Just then I heard footsteps coming towards our door 'there's Natsu' I should probably get a shower now.

Natsu's pov

I was walking back to mine and Y/N's apartment once I opened the door I saw her bag was already here 'she's already here, probably in the shower I guess I just have to wait' I thought sadly. Maybe I should explain why I'm sad right now, I have a humongous crush on my roommate. But the only problem is that she can't feel that emotion due to her heart not working.

I then heard her get out of the shower, once she opened the bathroom door and saw me standing there just staring at her, "Natsu are you ok" she snapped me out of it. "huh what happened" I said I didn't know what I was doing. "You were just staring at me, are you all right" she said worriedly, "yeah I'm fine" I said hesitantly.

Bothe Natsu and Y/N: 'No way she feels the same way.'

"L-lets go to bed" I said to her.