Fire Reaper

Y/N

I woke up on the bed in our hang out house. 'Oh right I passed out in Natsu's arms' I smiled when I felt a waight on right side I peaked over and saw Natsu with her arm around my waist' what happened last night, then I quickly looked under the covers to find I was still in my clothes 'phew' I sighed in a relief. 

I smiled contently when *you enjoying yourself*

*who asked*

*Me and your welcome*

*For what*

*You didn't tell her about me, so I went ahead and told her I was here so you actually gave her two more magic containers didn't think about it now did you*

Your mind stayed silent. 'Crap she's going to kill me' then I felt movement in the bed and turned to face her she was half awake. "Good morning, sleep well" I said with a genuine smile.

"Morning babe how you sleep" she said half asleep. 

"Good" 'I will talk to her when she is awake. "We have to go to the guild other wise Lucy will throw a temper tantrum and then no one would be able to stop her" I said with a smug smile.

"Ok, then to the guild" still half asleep. 'She is not a morning person but I am' which I don't really like' I thought glum.

Time skip to when she is completely awake

Natsu pov

I need to talk to her about this, "hey Y/N can we talk" her face said sorry I didn't tell you.

"Yeah let's go over there" she says as she points.

"Ok" I said as everything started going black. "Y/N what's happening I can't see"

Y/N pov

Me and Natsu were walking to the table when "Y/N what's going on I can't see anything" she said panicking.

*Uses death dash to get Mira far far away and then goes back*

*Now you get to see it on the outside, how exciting*

"Wendy where are you" I say frantic "over here" I heard then ran.

Once I see her, "Wendy I need you since your the only one that knows what's going on I need you to get everyone out of the guild" I say frantic.

"Ok" she says as she yells at everyone to get out and fast. 

'I have never fought you help me save her'

*Can't help with that but it looks like she is in pain instead.*

'He's right she is screaming in pain, then I noticed something just  horrifying, horns started to grow from her head, and demonic markings. "What is happening"

"It looks like whatever you did you messed up that little demonic seal on her. So not only do we have to fight your little reaper we have to fight E.N.D, this is gonna suck" I turned around to see Gray, Erza and Lucy. 

I smiled "Thanks guys, uh what's our plan" I thought for a little. "Gray how did you get me out of it?" I said hoping that it would help.

"All I did was use my devil slayer magic on you" he said when I noticed something odd.

*If she were you, wouldn't they have attacked by now*

*The demon and the reaper are probably fighting it out in her head see you can tell in her eyes the reaper is winning but that demon is strong for sure, do you want me to help*

'Yes please save her from pain'

In Natsu's head                                                                                                                     Natsu's reaper pov

What the heck is this demon, sure I win in magic power it's just she's to hot. When I heard my other half. (Yes this is happening)

"Need some help other me" I said yes. 

"I could easily beat this thing if it weren't so hot in here" I said. 

"You finished yet" she said as she jumped at us with a flame fist.

"Phase" we both said. When she went the other me he grabbed it's leg then slammed it on the ground.

"Scythe of death" my scythe came to me then I cleaved it into the demon's chest then it cooled down and the demon disappeared "Rest in peace now" we booth said to the thing we just killed.

"Well have fun bye" then the other me left.

Back to Y/N 

*I'm back we won*

"Yeah we won well half won" everyone was staring at me. "We well explain later right now lets get Natsu back now that the demon is gone." They all stared at me in shock. "What, lets just get her back"

Before we could do anything *watch out* with that I jump back as fast as I could. "No holding back huh" well now that there is a hole in the guild hall. "Gray we need a plan here think of one and hurry." 

"Uh ok" as he activated his demon slayer mode. With that he took a deep breath "Ice Devils Rage" a huge ice beam shot out.

"Mixed, Death Dragon Roar" I roared making a unison raid. 

"THE GREAT RAY OF THE DEATH" she said and a beam of fire shot out and with that the attacks clashed making a big crash. Then she summoned a scythe only it's different then all of mine its on fire, "scythe of the fire demon" they swung it luckly Gray was able stop it with a shield. Then he did "ICE MAKE: LANCE" he said and he managed to land a couple of hits.

The aftermath is we need a new guild hall. We got Natsu to go down sure she was beat up but the new healing should take care of that.

*Your hard to beat*

* Thank you, you thought it would be easy*

'Kinda' I thought talking to the reaper.

After Natsu woke up

Natsu pov

I woke up in mine and Y/N's room. "What happened" I said tired.

I saw Y/N looking at me with concern, "you know I don't like that, but I appreciate it."

"You got taken by the reaper" she said blunt.

'How E.N.D should have got him.' I looked at her it looks like she knows something. I looked her in the eyes that she knew that said, tell me what happened.

"Good news demon is gone" as soon as she said that 'that means the reaper won' I looked like a stuffed pig grinning like no tomorrow.

"Why am I here and not the infirmary" I asked as she explained the situation to me with every single detail so I wouldn't miss anything. It was all a big shock to me.

"So I'm a reaper instead of a demon that's a little better" I say contently.

*Your welcome by the way*

'Thank you' I thought while also talking to the reaper.

Y/N

All Natsu really has to do now is master the reapers power then we shouldn't have anything to worry about. "All you have to do is train and learn how to control the reaper inside you now Natsu" I said excited.