Confess

Natsu's POV

Once I woke up I saw something weird 'I'm usually the first one up.' "Oh good morning Natsu, how did you sleep," she said with a big smile along with "I need to tell you something later" in a nervous tone.

Once I got ready me and Y/N were heading to the guild, she was smiling the entire time. Lucy is the only one that knows about my little crush. I would say she would be the only one that understands my feelings towards her, because she has a huge crush on Erza. So she's the only one I can talk to about this. Once I got to the guild I walked over to Lucy.

"Hey Natsu, good morning, how's that crush of yours going?" she said in a teasing tone. Right as she said that I said "What about yours" I made her blush. 'Ha'

'She's going to hold this over my head forever' I thought annoyed. "How do you think I feel about it" I said bluntly. Lucy keeps telling me to just tell her my feelings, but what's the point if she is unable to feel love. Just then I saw Y/N walk over to talk to Mira at the bar. 'I think I'll eavesdrop' I thought with a smug smirk.

Y/N's pov

I was walking to the bar to talk to Mira, " hey Mira."

" Hey Y/N, what did Porlusica say about your heart." she said without a care in the world.

I just smiled at her, "I have a working heart again so I guess you were right about that." "I'm sorry, what was I right about" she said with a smug look on her face. "Your going to make me say it huh" I said bluntly sighing, " fine! I have a crush on Natsu, happy" I said that only, Mira and if you had the hearing of a dragon slayer could hear. She had a face that actually said, told you so. "I'm just surprisingly happy that my heart works again." I then had a nervous face on, "should I tell her or not, Mira what do you think I should do" I asked Mira despirt and with a huge ass blush on my face.

"I think you should just tell her" she said calmly.

Natsu's POV

Once I was done listening to their conversation I had a gigantic smile on my face. "Natsu what's with the smile" Lucy said wondering. "Nothing just finished eavesdropping on my crush to find out she likes me too, isn't that awesome Lucy!" I said excited.

"That awesome Natsu" she said with a downed face.

"Hey Lucy whats wrong" I said worried. "It's just you found out your crush likes you, I sort of find it a little unfair that you have superhuman hearing" she said disappointed. I then looked at Erza, just to find that she is looking over and staring at Lucy. "Hey Lucy, I think you should go ask Erza out right now," I said with a confident smile on my face. As I said that I caught Lucy looked over at Erza, as she did that I saw Erza blush and look away. A smug smile came across my face.

Lucy looked at me with a worried face, " are you sure Natsu" she said nervous. I just nodded.

I saw Lucy take a deep breath and exhaled then got up and walked over to Erza. 'I hope it works out between them.' Then I looked back at my crush and I caught her staring at me. I blushed right on que and looked away.'I know she likes me too, I should just go over and say it' as I finished the thought, I saw Mira nod out of the corner of my eye.

Then I walked out of the guild, but what I wasn't expecting was her following me. 'Ok calm down Natsu just tell her, she might definitely say yes.' Once I finished that thought I heard someone call my name, "hey Natsu hold up a sec" I stopped subconsciously . 'I would know that voice anywhere' I turned around and there stood Y/N. I didn't plan on telling her yet, but I beat her to the punch.

"yeah Y/N what is it" I barely managed to say that. Then an idea popped into my head, that's never a good thing.

Your POV

I saw Natsu stand up and walk out of the guild, 'weird she didn't even pick a fight with anyone especially Gray' when I finished that thought I heard Mira whisper in my ear "go get her." I was scared at the same time before I knew it I was walking.

I was outside the guild following Natsu. 'Ok I can do this' I thought with confidence. "H-hey Na-Natsu hold up a sec" I stuttered out.

Then she stopped "yeah Y/N what is it."

"I h-have t-to t-tell you something" I'm a stuttering mess here. I breathed in and out trying everything to get my heart to slow down. "um Natsu I really really like you." I stuttered even more than before.

"Sorry, what was that" she said what looked like she was holding back a smile.

"I said I lo-" I was cut off with an unexpectedly kiss from natsu. 'what is this feeling' I thought as the worries go away then I kiss back. "I love you too" she says while pulling away. 

Needless to say I was blushing and smiling like a stuffed pig.