Guildarts vs The Reaper part 2

Reaper pov 

"Ready for round two Mr.Clive right. You can go first I will allow one free shot make it good" I said looking at him.

"Crushing Evil, Spreading the truth: *Fist started to glow* Empyrium" as he thrusts his fist at me blasting me 50 meters away.

'He isn't that bad' I thought I know she's watching I never broke a promise with any of my hosts.

Guidarts pov
(First the reaper itself is male)
I blasted him with Empyrean they should be down. Then they just show up in front of me "you have interesting magic." he said as he cocked his fist and punched me in the face sending me flying 'what is this thing' I sat up he is not coming out of the sight of everyone in the guild why.

Flashback

"I made a promise not to kill you or anyone here"

Flashback end

'Ok I get it now'

I was walking back to the fighting arena. He then started his onslaught of attacks,"is that the best you got" I said. I punched him in the face then the gut sending him flying. Then something scary happened it sat up I noticed it's wounds were healing, 'this thing wasn't this tough before' That's when I saw a magic circle on both of her hands each different. I had never seen her use this before 'so two types of magic in one body, that is dangrous it could kill her especially if it's that strong.'

"I call to my right hand a glove to hold the peace and to my left hand I call for a scythe that will cleanse away evil" then a magic insignia were on both hands a scythe in one hand a glowing glove like thing.

*Be careful Guildarts if he is using this it means he is low on magic power so all you have to do is hold out till then.* Y/N says in a worried tone.

"Remember girly I'm the one out here with the promise not to kill anyone, I could at any time."

Reapers pov

I just finished scolding Y/N. "Ready Guildarts" I say as I raise my hand, "I call opon the power of judgement tawords life or death, JUDGMENT RAY" as a giant beam of dark and light came flying at him. I stand there in shock, as he just shattered my spell, 'I can't eat the thing she grabbed from her bag before starting' I thought to myself. I went to swing my scythe he stopped it like it was nothing. Then I held out my hand and said, "DESTRUCTION LASER" with that a black looking laser shot from my hand. He held out his hand and shot a net like thing of light at me 'I remember this' I thought as I was going to block with my scythe but he wouldn't let it go.

"I win" he said cocky. Once the net hit me I spit into a million pieces of myself.

"Well done" all my clones said, "you defeated me you were a worthy opponent, can you lift this so I can give her control again" I said reluctantly but had to be done because I need to rest. He put me back together, I shook his hand. I sat down made my magic insignia and said "switch" I said then out cold.

*There just letting you know we lost.

*Thank you for your help thou and keeping your promise*

*I have to say that match was fun*

*Glad you enjoyed something other than killing thank you*

Y/N pov

I woke up in the infirmary, I started freaking out " what happened" I said in a low tone. I sat up a little unsteady I walked out of the room only to receive a hit on the top of head that just got me stuck in the ground and made me pass out.

*Ow*

'Yes it did hurt guess I have to wait in the infirmary' I woke up again only to be back in the room with my head hurting until it healed. The door opened to reveal Natsu 'please don't be mad as I looked at the ground, "I'm sorry Natsu" I said as she came over and kissed me on the head.

"That was reckless making a deal like that we were all scared but I wasn't scared for myself I was for you" she said making me happy.

"Thank you Natsu I love you" I said hoping for the response I was hopeful for.

"I love you to Y/N"