Sabertooth

Y/N POV

I was still irritated at the other dragon slayer's because they hurt Natsu, "I will beat them" I said catching everyone's attention. "What why is everyone staring at me" I said a little confused. "Nothing your just more angry than usual" Natsu said along with Erza and Gray. Once they said that I thought about what they said, then I realized they were right. I looked at Natsu then kissed her to show I was sorry. "I'll calm down and try not to get out of hand" I said reassuring them.

"I'm ready for tomorrow, but I don't want to go until those two twin dick slayer's go, I want to kick ass" I said a little hopeful that they go tomorrow.

Natsu's POV

Y/N was more angry than usual, 'did me getting hurt really cause this, I would hate to be them' I thought to myself smiling. I was still looking at her and was thankful and slightly worried that she might go overboard and expose herself in front of a crowd of people and scare them away and the council would then be forced to go after fairy tail for harboring the reaper.

Just then someone waved a hand in front of my face, "huh what" I asked genuinely confused. I saw Y/N look at me concerned, "what's wrong babe" I ask honestly.

She shakes her head, "you weren't listening were you, I said good luck tomorrow," she said in a sweet caring voice.

"Uh thanks, I won't fail" she said determined.

Y/N POV

The following morning we went to the stadium, I was hoping to see my friends in a match the first one I saw was (I'm going out of order so be ready also fairy tail team B isn't in this) a giant ass stadium appear. 'WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK' I screamed in my head. I saw them draw straws, Erza was supposed to be first. "I think those monsters will die pretty quick hey Natsu I bet 30 Jewel that she choses 75 max" I said with confidence.

"Fine then I bet she will challenge all 100 of them" she said with even more confidence.

'We tend to do this every so often, it's fun and its actually more fun than beating up Grey' I thought amused.

Quick Erza POV

"Ok now Ms.Scarlet chose how many you want to fight" a person in a pumpkin man costume said.

"I choose to challenge 'dramatic pause' all of them" she said seriously.

The other competitors were shocked.

The referee then said, "this is supposed to be an event for multiple people."

Erza responded with a simple, "I don't care" nonchalantly.

Back to your POV

"Arg I lost again" I complain as I give Natsu the 30 jewels. Then she just pulls me into a lovingly embrace, "maybe next time" is all she said as she kissed me on my forehead. "I guess all we have to do is wait for her to finish contest" I said looking at Erza walked into the big looking castle. "This won't take long, right Lucy you going to cheer your girlfriend on" I said still trying to pick on my friend. She just said, "duh and even if I don't she will come back and take the win anyway, *saw Erza get hurt in lacrama* GO ERZA" which made me crack up.

Time skip to individual fights that I remember

I watched all my friends fight and it was epic, "that white haired girl, Lucy so you know that snake" I asked then I noticed said girl outside our hotel. 'What's she doing here and what's with the suitcase' I thought and noticed that she had been crying.

When we showed up at the door she held up her keys two keys to Lucy and then said something that I never thought I would ever hear from a wizard that has Lucy's magic say. She offered her keys they were zodiacs so I could see Lucy was tempted but I knew her better than that, "no thank you they are contracted to you and they would hate being separated from you, they should be treated like family and or friends so I don't think so" I could tell that she was happy that Lucy said that.

Then I asked, "Is that why you came here and what's with the bag doesn't your guild have dorms" in curiosity. Then my eyes widened "no" with a shocked expression and then she just left.

I was still shocked but when Natsu woke me up and snapped me out of it, he had a smile on her face. "So you and me going or just me or just me" she asked and the answer was obvious.

"Lets go Natsu but I will be the backup this time" I said and she nodded.

Time skip to the Sabertooth guild

I was standing outside listening to the banging and explosions and the "TELL ME WHERE YOUR MASTER IS" of Natsu.

I smiled and then I said "Death Dragon Phase" and the kick went right through me. "It's not nice to go around hitting people miss Queen of Tigers" I smiled at the girl in blue.

"Well your guildmate is wrecking hack and your just sitting here doing nothing why not go help" she asked and I smiled.

"Because I know she can handle herself" as I said that I saw someone go flying and it certainly wasn't Natsu so I just waved, "Byyyyyyyyyyye" to the flying person.

She was about to speak when I interrupted, "the next thing you are going to do is try to take me captive but as you saw I am more than capable so that won't be easy so now what tiger girl" I asked mocking her and she was stunned and I stood there smiling.

"Here I want to face those two dragon slayer you got so I will let you take me captive but we won't go down easy" I said and held my hands out so she can tie me up. But before I could say anything she blew me up.

At the guild hall

Natsu POV

"SO IT'S JUST ONE LOSS AND YOUR OUT HUH, LETS SO IF THOSE RULES APPLY TO YOU TO" I yelled angry to all hell.

They sent a guy called Donabull (I think that is how its pronounce) but I sent him flying at the door with a loud bang. Then I saw that I think I remember his name was Sting volunteer to fight next but he stopped him.

"Nobody in this guild has your kind of spirit girl" the impact hit and he blocked it, "but the spirit won't be enough," he said and he hit me with a white energy.

It knocked me back but I caught myself on one foot then I uppercut and landed then I followed with a flame elbow then I released a whole lot of flaming punches. I finished with, "LIGHTING FLAME DRAGON FIRING HAMMER" it caused a big explosion and a lot of dust. Then It cleared out in a second and a woman was standing there, "I think this little fight has gone on long enough," she said then the master was about to say something but she said, "Please excuse me father but I know you could easily beat this woman but think about the view of the games if a rival guild master were to kill a competitor what would be the outcome," she said.

She is sort of has a point then she said, "lets just work something out peacefully" she says then Y/N just appeared in her hands looked blown up to all hell. "Y/N, grrr" "it is also the only way your guildmate will come out unharmed" she said evilly.

I stood down and she walked her over to me and inches before she got to me she dropped her but I luckily caught her in time. I let out a sigh of relief and was startled when she woke up lively but hurting. "Sorry she caught me when my guard wasn't up" I smiled, "that's ok we'll get them next time," I said in response. I then looked at them and said, "Then reason I came tonight was to tell you, you should look after the people you let in your guild and treat them like family otherwise you shouldn't be a guild to start with" I said then walked away leaving them to stare at me but before I left them completely, "and that is why you won't beat us" I said while looking at Y/N. After I said that I left.

While we were walking back I stated, "we fighting those two tomorrow next right" I said and she nodded in her sleep. I smiled and continued, but when we got to the hotel we got chewed out by our team.