Right Back To The Nightmare

Y/N POV

Gray and Natsu had stopped me from killing them and I am happy they did, but now we are in quite a pickle, because now they know where I am.

"Y/N go with Natsu and Gray I will see if we can talk about this peacefully" master said confidently.

I thanked him and we ran outside the colosseum only to be met by more. "Go Natsu take her someplace safe" but she countered by, "what about you." All Gray did was smile and we ran.

Makarov POV

I met with my old friend Yajima, "Makarov I'm sorry we may be old friends but we have to take your guildmate for the safety of everyone, and I know you are going to try to talk us out of this first but I am sorry" he said leaving me speechless.

"We will protect her you know this right" he nodded. "Then you know we won't let you have her easily, we will fight but we would like to avoid it but here you are saying we can't talk this out" I sighed then a young man I never seen before walked up to me.

"I would like to apologize in advance master of fairy tail but we can not allow you to stop us," he said then kicked me sending me flying.

'Such strength' I thought struggling to get back up then I just passed out while slowly saying, 'how can he be so strong' while passing out from pain.

Gray's POV

I was fighting a bunch of lackeys, "come on give me more of a challenge" once I said that a weird solid gold fist hit me. I then stood back up and noticed a guy in a red fur vest and medium loose pants and boots on.

"I accept your challenge ice mage" he said confidently and with no expression.

I stood and got ready when I noticed then rest of the guild laying on the ground even Laxus behind him. 'This guy is something else' I thought then noticed the skin on his arm was turning to gold. "Interesting magic you got there" I said and he didn't even respond he just got ready to attack.

"ICE MAKE:Sheild" with that a ice shield came out of the ground. Without warning my sheild shattered like it was nothing 'what the heck all he did was punch it' I thought as I was about to cast another one but I wasn't even able to finish when he was on me. 'Can't dodge, can't block who is this guy' once I finished my thoughts I was on the ground. "Who are you" is all I got out before passing out.

"That's an easy answer and simple I am no one well anymore," he said with a blank expression on his face.

Natsu POV

Me and Y/N were running we were at the edge of the city when we heard, "give it up the rest of your guild is down" I turned around to see a random guy walking towards us. "But don't worry I didn't kill them they just passed out from" he said then I looked at Y/N and she had a look that said she knew him also scared stiff.

"Do you know him" she nodded.

"I haven't seen him in years the last time I saw him was when I was in that horrible place" she said shocked.

Then out of nowhere he showed up in front of me and attempted to hit me but, "Flaming death shield" with that a giant flaming shield appeared blocking the punch. He jumped back and looked in surprise because his punch got blocked, "so then that means I'm her last line of defense and I'm not going down without a fight" I said angrily. "So you bring it yesterday's news" I said still a little mad.

"Alright I call from the depth of the flames of death the mighty flame scythe that destroys all" as I said that a flaming red scythe rose from the ground to my hand. "I was originally a demon from the book of Zeref so mixed with this magic, well to put it simply your dealing with the flames of the devil herself," I said as I turned on my version of reaper mode engulfing my body in molten fire.

Y/N POV

'Natsu when did you' I thought looking at her, 'I don't hear her heart beating' I said to myself.

"You go get him" I said to my now on fire girlfriend.

??? POV

So this was something my superiors didn't mention, 'this is going to be a pain' I thought with an irritated look on my face.

"Alright reequip golden sword" I said as a magic sword came out of my little storage dimension.

She jumped at me and I jumped at her our weapons collided and my sword broke not shocking considering it wasn't really that strong, but I wasn't aiming for her I was aiming for my target which was the dragon slayer of death.

"Y/N the doctor is waiting for you" that scared her to her core.

"21 why" she asked and simply replied with, "it's my job" that scared her more.

Then out of nowhere "Fire Dragon Roar" a giant fire blast came flying at me and I was sent flying but what the flame girl didn't take into account that I landed right beside her.

Y/N POV

I just stood there to scared to move when he said the doctor wanted to see me, 'come on Y/N wake up, wake up move already' I kept shouting in my head then out of nowhere I felt something cold on my neck.

"I would give up you can't even stand" he's right my legs are buckling.

Then I heard a shout, "LET HER GO" I looked and saw Natsu hold her flaming scythe and her expression is angry.

Then out of nowhere he grabbed me and held me in front of her and said to me, "cast a spell and you die" that made me a little panicky and made Natsu a little frustrated that he couldn't attack him.

"Please 21 stop this you know what they do to people there they almost killed me" I begged him to let go. He responded with, "I don't care if I could then I would probably let you go but right now I have a job to do" he said not even fazed. 'What does he mean he can't feel anything' I thought as he looked like he was talking into an earpiece. I looked a Natsu and said, "sorry but I have to" she was confused at what I meant but was scared as soon as she realized and ran to me before me and him teleported away.

*Are you sure you want to do this it will ruin you*

'I think it is the only way to survive this but I want to remember the feeling and memory of Natsu if I didn't have those I think it would be torture' I thought slowly fading.

*Ok if you are sure, I will leave those but I am sorry about this how about I return them after we get out of this*

I nodded.

With that the cycle restarted and my nightmares came back to reality along with no emotions.

I know right, I had this idea in my head for a while and I never knew how to put the idea to writing until now. I am not done yet I want this to go till I completely run out of ideas.