The Twin Dragons Vs The Death Dragon

Y/N POV

I woke up and realized today was the start of the team battles and I was going to show those cats not to take a fairy of death lightly. "Natsu time to get up" I said but she wouldn't budge. "Ok fine we can do this I guess" I said then rolling my eyes, "HEY NATSU TIME TO GET UP!!!" I said loudly and that shot her right out of bed.

"Hey babe good morning, love you" she said trying to play off like nothing happened.

"Riiiiiight love you to fire dork and don't you dare walk out of this nickname because you should have had more faith in me yesterday" I said pouting but she had something to counter by pulling my head to face her and kissed me catching me off guard.

"I hate it when you do that, let me be mad at you for once" I continued to pout. Then I looked grim, "Natsu I want to fight those two dragons considering they saw your strength while you fought their master" I said with a straight face and I didn't expect her to agree with me. I looked at her like are you sure it's ok, "it's fine just be careful remember you don't heal as fast anymore" she reminded me. I nodded and smiled.

Timeskip to arena

We got to the colosseum and were watching the water match and we were not happy, "how dare they do that" I said in a dead tone which creeped everyone out. We were on the field and I was about to summon a scythe when Erza said, "making an enemy of fairy tail is not a thing to be taken lightly," she said dead strict in the voice that even scared me, but it didn't even phase them.

While Lucy was being evacuated to where we take the injured contestants, I stayed there for a little bit, "this is a message to the guilds dragons due to these circumstances I won't care if I get captured by the council, it will hurt bad" and with that I walked away not even looking back and not even all there until Natsu tapped me on the shoulder. "I'm last aren't I, in the contestant list that is" I said and she nodded. "Good luck come back safe" she said worriedly and I sent her a reassuring smile and she was convinced.

Time skip to the two v one fight

"Next we have the twin dragon slayers from sabertooth *they walk out and stand waiting*" the announcer said.

"For fairy tail wait what is this Natsu Dragneels name has been taken out, so well folks look like we have a two v one fight on our hands what will be the turnout, so let's introduce who will be fighting for fairy tail. For the new two v one fight we have Y/N the one that we saw on the first day but never wanted to go until now"

I walked out and stood by for the cue to begin, once they said begin something I didn't expect happened, "why aren't you fighting with Natsu you are a beginner in the Grand Magic Games so why not" they said curious.

"Let me tell you something, if someone humiliates you in front of the two opponents you wanted to fight the most would you want to fight with someone you cared dearly for you" I said the next part not looking at ground, "I mean then they would see a whole other side to them and I didn't want my girlfriend to witness something that would give her nightmares thats why, look at the fairy tail stands do you see anyone if not that is because I will show no mercy to a guild that would take kindly to hurting my friends" I said intimidating them.

"NOW PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FUNERAL" I said loudly so the rest of their guild could hear.

They shook their heads to get the intimidation and what I just said out of their head so they could fight full force, "you won't scare us" Rouge said. Along with Sting saying, "we won't be frightened by you" they said confidently.

"Ok then you go first" I said taunting them and it worked because Sting jumped at me and I block it. Next Rogue showed up behind me while Sting was attacking from the front. Rouge threw a punch, "death dragon phase" I said and his punch landed on Sting and went right through me. Then they both jumped away.

"What was that" they asked and I smiled.

"It's one of my magics its death dragon slayer magic" I said then I countered with, "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Depletion Circle" and a huge magic circle appeared covering the stage. Then I, "I summon the scythe that is able to show the fear and the pain of others" and a red scythe appeared in my hand. I took a swing at Sting he tried to block it with magic but it vaporized and went into my magic reserve. Then Rouge came flying at me at a huge rate of speed, "death dragon death shield" a giant cloud of black mist covered me.

The next thing that happened was my shield was being swallowed, "what" I said looking around to find Rogue eating it. "Don't you know it's rude to eat other people magic" I said to him. I didn't notice my shield was breached until I felt a punch that sent me flying and left a dent in the wall. 'So him eating my shield was a diversion so Sting could get in close' I thought looking at the two. I stood up sucked in a deep breath and so did they.

"Death Dragon"

"Shadow Dragon"

"Holy"

"Roar, Ray"

Mine and Rogues were even until Stings came into the picture I was overpowered. "Arg come on" I said then got hit again. "Death Dragon Instant Heal" I said and I healed very slowly because I shared some with Natsu. My wounds were closing slowly but surely but I'm low on magic. When I realized I had to use it, "Hey boys" I said getting their attention.

I stared at them "you guys are strong I will give you that but I think it's time to keep my promise I made earlier" I said then switched to reaper mode, my eyes turning black and my heart rate stopping. "Now you taste the afterlife" I said in an evil voice.

They looked surprised

"I call upon the glove that can judge all when the time comes" once I said that a glove with a red glowing lacrima appeared. "Then I call the blade that reaps the souls of the damned" a wooden scythe appeared in my other hand. "Now die" I said before slamming the scythe blade in the ground making it stuck and shaking the ground majorly.

"You think that will scare us" Sting said but I could see Rouge shaking a little.

Just then they changed their appearance and it looked like they had scales well sort of. Just then they summoned a humongous amount of magic it looked like darkness and light were merging together then it condensed down to a small point.

"LIGHT SHADOW DRAGON: FLASHBANG" they said and launched the attack.

'I believe this is called a unison raid' I thought as I held my hand out my,"I call the light of appending darkness let it cleanse the innocent: JUDGMENT RAY" I said and blasted a pitch black beam.

It was even at the time, but I overpowered it with "now I summon the left glove of life and death to vanquish all evil of the world: Ray of the heavens" with that I held out my left hand and it shot out a white laser.

It collided with the two attacks but my attacks over powers and the beams overpowered them and the black beam hit Sting and the white one hit Rouge and they were both down and I was declared the winner. But I couldn't snap out of it for some reason.

*LET ME GO WE CAN'T GO AROUND KILLING THEM I KNOW WE BOTH WANT TO BUT WE CA-*

I cut myself off by noticing a hand on my shoulder and I noticed it was Natsu, "you won it's time to go" she said and I nodded.

With that said she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the ring but before we left I grabbed the scythe I stuck in the ground. Once we got out of the arena I felt a hand on my shoulder and instantly snapped out of it, it was Gray. "Thank you Natsu, and you to Gray" I said honestly relieved.

Just then I heard armor clanking down the hall, "crap the council."