The Risk

Natsu's POV

"Alright popsicle I'm going to tell you a secret but you can't tell anyone, GOT IT" I said serious.

"Alright" he said with a skeptical face.

"You know what type of dragon slayer she is right?" he nodded. "So Gray can you tell me what could come with that title?" I said with a serious, angry, scared, worried tone.

He looks at me, "Is she going to be ok?" he asks more worried than before.

For the last part of the secret I ask him to seal the room with thick enough ice so no one can hear me, he asks why. "Just do it, it's important and can you drop the room temp that should help her" I told him more like ordered. He did as I asked he also lowered the temp in the room really low good thing cold doesn't affect us.

"Alright what is it" he said nervous that I told him to do those things.

"I'm her girlfriend and I don't know how to deal with this situation we are in right now, I'm honestly scared." I said to my friend and rival. Well he was shocked that I was in a relationship and with a girl and that.

"Has this happened before" he asked

"She was going to tell me after the match, she said. She didn't know you were going to be that strong and or a slayer and a devil slayer at that." I said as I look at her. "At least I can hear her heartbeat" I said as an idea popped into my head 'god I hope this works.'

"Alright fro-zone I have a plan but I need your help, ok" I stated.

Your POV

I remember attacking Gray then untransforming and then both of us fainting. My mind woke up to darkness. "What happened where am I" nobody answered me. "Hello anyone there" still nothing. "Somebody answer" I was panicking until I felt a constant change in temperature. 'What is this feeling' Next thing I know I'm in the guilds infirmary. I look on both sides of me "Guys, Gray you're alive thank god." I sigh in relief.

"You had us worried" Natsu said before I pulled her in for a kiss

"I ain't going anywhere Nat I'm staying here in the living world, thank you very much" I said with a smug grin then I noticed her smile fade. 'Somethings up.'

'Natsu always has a smile on her face', I then looked at Gray. "Nat what did you tell him" I asked nicely at first.

"I-I told him, only because he needed to know," she said.

She I bet only told him because she was worried about me. 'That was nice of her to do, but she could have asked first.' I huff as I say "Ok I forgive you." I relaxed and said "I still love you though" I said to her smiling. "I love you to" she said has she jumped up to pull me into the tightest embrace she had ever done.

"So you two are a couple" I heard Gray say beside me.

"Yep" as I do a kiss on Natsu's lips, making her blush in surprise. He looks surprised and happy for his friend. That makes me happy that people are starting to accept it.

"But why is the temp of the room out of whack" I say as I struggle to understand why it's both warm and cold in here.

"Sorry" they both say as the room goes back to normal room temperature. Then an ice wall by the door that I hadn't noticed before it started to go away.

Once the wall went away suddenly Lucy, Erza and every other dragon slayer (well except Laxus he doesn't really give a shit) rushed in and at the same time said "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!"

I thought my hearing shot but it didn't because everyone felt more on edge because Wendy said "we are asking because your heart stopped during the fight" she said nervous of my response.

I looked at all of them still trying to process what had just happened. "How about once I have healed I tell you, not in the infirmary" I said still processing, as everyone but Natsu left. "Your really a reckless idiot you know that right, and that is why I love you Y/N" she said before kissing my forehead and left the room.

'Yes Natsu I am but I'm your reckless idiot, and I love you to' I thought smiling like a stuffed pig. 'I almost died huh better be more careful how I use this power from now on' I thought with a worried expression on my face before I laid down to rest. 'I will apologize to Gray tomorrow.'

The Next Day

I was feeling much better, I had to spend the night in the infirmary both masters and Wendy's orders. Once I walked out of the infirmary I looked around the guild it was filled as usual. I was looking for a certain ice mage until I got distracted by Natsu.

She looked out of breath, 'did she run here.' "Y/N your feeling better thank god I ran here hoping to catch you when you woke up." she said out of breath.

"Sorry babe I just couldn't stay in bed any longer, good morning by the way" I said cheery. She said good morning back to me with an eyebrow raised as she saw me constantly looking at her then around the guild as if looking for something.

"What you looking for?" she said in a curious tone.

"Gray to apologize for going overboard in the fight" I said bluntly. Then I looked at her and saw here surprised that I would actually apologize to that popsicle face. Then I saw him walk in and sit down. I walked over to him and had a serious look on my face.

"Gray" I said getting his attention. He noticed how serious my face was and it kinda freaked him out. "I'M SORRY FOR YESTERDAY!" I pronounced a little to loud.

"For what?" he said curious

I now had an apologetic and sincere look on my face. I murmured it, he couldn't hear me so he said what. I murmured it again because I'm not good at apologizing. "What" he said serious this time.

'I SAID I'M SORRY FOR ALMOST KILLING YOU"