Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun shining through the window and a terrible headache. I rolled over to see Roger still sleeping. His mouth was opened just a little and he snored quietly. He looked beautiful with the sun glowing on his pale skin and blonde locks. I'm unaware of what's gonna happen between us. There was playful flirting and intimate conversations but not once did he try to kiss me. Maybe he wanted to but didn't know how I felt. These thoughts kept racing around my head and weren't helping my headache. I decided to head out before he woke up. I wasn't ready to figure out what we're doing when I don't even know what I want. I slowly get out of bed, try to collect my things without waking him and leave. When I make it home, I drop all my belongings by the front door, turn the kettle on and drop myself on the couch. It's 8 a.m on a Sunday, Lucy is probably still sleeping. Which means I don't have to explain where I was just yet.

I'm not dumb, I know what people have said about Roger Taylor. He's a rock star who sleeps around. You hear girls crying over him because he doesn't date. I'm not against one night stands, I just can't have them myself. I have way too many feelings. I make myself a cuppa and head to my room to lay down. It's not long after that Lucy barges in, "Miss Olivia, care to explain? No call? I was worried sick!" Lucy said only half joking. I explained my never ending night to her. "So you slept in Rogers bed, with Roger. But didn't sleep together?" Lucy asked me about 3 times.

"I'm just as confused as you are. And yes, I know I'm stupid for having feelings for him." I explained.

"You know I love you. But Figure it Olivia, I'm not about to deal with heart broken you again!" Lucy said while walking out of my room.

I spend the next few days trying to not think about Roger. Uni keeps me pretty busy, I have a few major exams this week so I've been living in the library. Thursday morning rolls around and I head to the laundry mat. I have work tonight and no clean clothes. I over hear the girls a few feet away from me talking about Queen. The brunette keeps talking about the new bass player and how dreamy he is. The two blondes are arguing over which one the drummer was flirting with after the show. I try not to get jealous, I have nothing to be jealous of. The brunette is staying out of their argument and going back to folding her clothes. I finish with my laundry and head over to the brunette.

"Hi, I'm Olivia." I introduced myself to her. "Veronica" she said with a shy smile. "I overheard you talking about Queens bass player. He's my best mate, John Deacon. Everyone calls him Deaky. He's single, he's also very shy. You should give him a call" I said while handing her a piece of paper with Deakys phone number on it. "Really? Thank you, Olivia!" She said with a huge smile. I smiled back and started to head out the door when I hear one of the blondes say "I'm jealous of her, she shagged Roger Taylor". I looked back and all three girls were staring at me and my face went ghost white.

My entire way home, I thought everything I wanted to say to Roger. I get people talk, it's uni. Who slept with who is a very common topic, except we never slept together. When I get to my building Mrs. Frances, the women who owns the building, tells me Deaky has left me a message and another man has called a bunch leaving multiple messages. I ignored her and went straight upstairs to get ready for work. Lucy's gone, probably at Rami's flat. Which means I have no one to bitch to. I make myself a cuppa, trying to calm myself down before work. It doesn't work, big surprise. I finish getting dressed for work and head out the door.

The pub is packed today which makes my shift fly by. When the crowd slows down, I see a familiar face in the crowd and I let out a sigh of relief. "Livia!" Deaky shouts as he makes his, way through. "Pour me a pint, we need to talk about a girl named Veronica and why she called me". Deaky hates when I set him up, but he'll get over it. "She's so very pretty, Deaks" I explain pouring him a drink. "We'll go back to that. I left you messages regarding Rog. When we were rehearsing Monday, Roger was telling Fred how early you left Sunday without a note or even saying goodbye. He was pretty upset by it" Deaky explained finishing his beer. "Upset enough to tell people we slept together?" I said back raising my eyebrows. "That was a miscommunication, our roadie overheard Rog and twisted the story, you know how the gossip goes. He's upset by it, missed practiced today. Freddie said he's still in bed." Deaky explained. Deaky doesn't lie to me. "Take my shift, Deaks" I begged "I wanna see him". Deaky gestured for me to leave, I kissed his forehead and started walking to Rogers Flat.

I knocked on their flats door a couple of times before Roger opens it up. He face lit up. "Olivia, I've called your flat a dozen times. I'm sorry" Roger tells me while letting me inside. "Deaky told me" I said with a flat tone. "I never would have told people we slept together when we didn't. I know what its like to be talked about like that. I really like you, that's why I took things slow. Do you know how bad I want to kiss you?" Roger said inching closer to me. "For fucks sakes, please kiss me" I said almost shouting. Roger grabbed my waisted and crashed our mouths together. It was one of those kisses you have when your 15: teeth clanking together and way too much tongue. It was the hottest kiss I've had in my life. He picked me up, one hand cupping my ass and the other at the back of my neck grabbing my hair. We stared at each other for a hot minute before Roger started walking us to his bedroom.