Chapter 12

The crowd was insane. I've never seen them play in a venue this big. I've seen them perform more times than I could count. But every time I watch them, I'm so impressed. Freddie was born to be up there, Brian was effortlessly talented, Deaky was shy but on stage he wasnt, and Roger was perfect in every single way. Roger kept winking at me and I would pretend I didn't see them at first. "Trying to get a rise?" Jim asked me. "Oh of course" I said laughing back. V had put herself a few feet away from us, I was getting quite annoyed with her behavior but pushed it aside. A girl from behind us barged through us to get closer to the stage. She threw her bra up to Freddie and screamed "give it to your drummer!". Freddie laughed and tossed it to Rog. "A present for you" he said to Roger. He hung it from his drum kit. "Relax love" Jim said to me."hold my beer" I said giving him my pint. I managed to get my bra off without taking my dress off. I wanted to get a laugh from Roger and I knew how. After they finished Liar, I tossed my bra to Deaky. Deaky couldn't stop laughing, probably from the fact that nothing sexual has ever happened nor will ever happen between us. So me doing that had no meaning. Rogers eyes shot open and he gave me a cheeky smirk. Jim and I wanted to be backstage before the show ended so we started to head back. Veronica was no where to be found. "she's acting so strange" Jim said putting his arm around me mainly for balance. "Right!?" I said slurring my words. When we made it backstage, V was there waiting. "Hey V, what the bloody hell is your problem? Get the stick out of your ass already!" I said. I didn't know I was gonna say that until it was coming out of my mouth. "Olivia, take a sec" Jim said to me. "Oh Jim, I love you but please piss off. We've all been so excited and you are making this the trip from hell." I snapped. The coke and liquor made me have this confidence I never had before. I loved it. "I know you're best mates with John. But he's my boyfriend Olivia. MINE. Stop acting like you have to take care of him or that you know him better! You flirt with him like crazy but hell freezes over if Roger looks at girl. Get your shit together." She screamed at me. I've never heard her yell before. "Oh hell on Earth no. I have known Deaks since forever. I don't like him, there's as much sexual tension between me and Jim. I'm sorry if you feel threatened by my friendship with Deaky but that's on you." I shouted back. Jim had left the room and I don't blame him. "You are constantly rubbing my nose in how close you two are. I'm 100% sure if you told John you liked him, he'd be with you. I don't like how you treat my relationship like it's nothing. I don't want you around Deaky." She said in a stern voice. "You are joking right?--" I said but was cut off by Deaky wrapping my bra around my head and saying "oOoOh thanks love". I didn't move and I couldn't say anything. You could feel the tension between me and V. "Girl's, where is my Jim" Fred asked breaking the silence. No one answered, I had no clue where he went. "Liv, what's going on" Deaky asked me. "Tell him V. Go on" I said not looking at him. "I don't want you to be friends with Olivia. You can see her at shows but I don't want you to be around her. And before you say no just know, it's me or her" Veronica said to him. "Veronica, what the hell are you talking about? She's my best mate and you are the love of my life." Deaky said confused. Veronica didn't answer and I was so confused and angry. "I'm sorry, Olivia." Deaky said looking at me. He left with Veronica to go back to the hotel. I stood there, trying to understand what just happened. "Olivia, what the hell happened?" Roger asked wiping tears from my face. I told everyone about our fight. "I lost my best mate." I said to myself out loud. "Want to head back to the room?" Brian asked. "Hell no, let's party!" I shouted finishing my beer. Their after party was held at the rooftop of a mansion. It was wild, Roger told me all the parties are like this. There was more than enough coke and liquor to go around. I was on the dance floor with Jim while the boys took pictures. Talking about the show, both gushing over our men. Neither of us brought up what happened with Veronica and Deaky. To be honest I didn't want to talk about it until I was sober. I kept looking around the room, it was chaotic and I loved it. Roger looked like he belonged here, like he was born to live this life. Jim and I joined the boys to keep drinking. "Love, are you flirting with my husband?" Freddie asked jumping on Jims lap. "Oh fuck off Fred, it's too soon. We're not talking about it." I said finishing a shot. Roger stood up and whispered in my ear "follow me". I took his hand and followed him, he led us to the private bathroom. He sat me up on the bathroom sink and smashed his lips to me. We sat there kissing for a bit before we made love. Right there in the bathroom. It was quick but passionate. Us both chanting "I love you's" as we came together. We caught our breath and cleaned ourselves up before joining the party again. The night turned to early morning and we all went back to the hotel. Roger and I collapsed on the bed, intertwining our legs, whispering how much we loved each other. "Love, you gotta talk to Deaky" Ge said to me. "You know, we never faught before. But if not talking to me is how his relationship grows, so be it." I said back. I could hear the sadness in my own voice. "So be it" Roger laughed. I fell asleep to him rubbing his hands through my hair.