Chapter 6

I woke up to a terribly loud banging sound coming from outside Rogers room. I shot up and turned to wake Roger, he wasn't there. I put on a pair of Rog's joggers and start to make my way to the commotion. Fred is standing in the kitchen staring at the mess on the ground. Everything from the counter and kitchen table was thrown on the floor. "Fred, what the hell is going on?" I asked starting to pick up some of the mess. "I told Roger I didn't want to play one of his songs tonight." Fred said followed by a laugh "he was quite tame about it. Probably because you're here. Don't clean love, he'll do it." Fred said grabbing the kettle off the floor to make himself a cuppa. "This is tame? I'll take a cuppa please." I said sitting down. Roger comes off so calm and cool, I never pictured him with a temper. Especially over something so trivial. "Where's he now?" I asked. "Probably getting some smokes. He's never gone for more than an hour." Fred said handing me my cuppa and walking towards his room. He was so casual about Rogers behavior, calmed me down a bit. If Fred wasn't worried, I shouldn't be. I couldn't just sit around, so I started cleaning up the mess. It didn't take long, most of it was broken plates and mugs. I finished cleaning and made my way back to his room. Roger came into the flat so quiet I barley heard him. He jumped on his bed by me, "I'm not a mad man. Fred just pisses me off sometimes." Roger said snuggling into me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed me back, hard. "Rog, you're fine." I said once we pulled away from each other. We laid there for a while, morning turned to afternoon. The afternoon turned to early evening. Roger left for the gigs sound check, kissing my forehead while saying "next time you see me, I'll be a rock star". I made my way to my flat, I haven't been home since Thursday and now it's Saturday. When I enter my flat, Lucy and Rami we're eating dinner. "Thank the heavens, she's alive!" Lucy said laughing to herself. "Fuck off" I snapped back. Lucy and I had a strange relationship. "Are you coming to Queens gig tonight?" I asked. "Not our scene, you know that, but have fun love!" Lucy shouted to me. I started getting ready right away. I put on my tight jean skirt and my Rolling Stones tshirt I had cut up to be a bit sexier. My hair and makeup took no time. I put my platform heels on and left for the gig. When I get there, the place is packed. I go up to the bar and order myself a shot and a pint. Just to settle my nerves. "Olivia!" Ben and Joe screamed in unison. Thank god, I thought to myself. They both put an arm around me and we made our way to the front just as the show was starting. And damn were they fantastic. Freddie owned the stage, Deaky danced as if no one was in the room, Brian was so effortlessly talented and Roger was perfect. His drumming was sexy, his vocals during Lap of the Gods were orgasmic. He winked at me a few times and I winked back. I had a few more pints and by the time the show was over, I was drunk. Fuck. The boys came out to the front and were swarmed by girls. Roger pushed his way through to me, picked me up and gave me a passionate kiss. I could hear some comments and when he put me down I could see their sour faces. We met with the rest of the boys to cheers to a great show. "Liv!" Deaky shouted to me "I haven't seen you in days. I should tell you, I went on a date with Veronica. She's perfect" he said with a smile. I knew he'd love her. Everyone made their way to the dance floor, with the liquid courage they needed. Roger and I started getting closer, my ass pressed against his crotch. I could feel him getting hard, drunk me definitely was a tease. "are you trying to leave early" he whispered him my ear. "I don't know what your talking about" I said turning around to face him. We both kept dancing like this for while stopping to refill our pints. Fred pulled me aside to introduce me to his boyfriend, Jim. We talked for a bit, Jim was getting used to Fred's rock star life style. Glad to know I wasn't alone. After chatting with Jim, I went to find Roger. He was with Deaky talking with Veronica, and a couple of other girls. I kept my distance not wanting to seem like a mad woman. The one blonde kept touching him, obviously flirting with him. I decided to head over, standing next to Rog he introduced me to the girls. "This is my friend, Olivia." He said to them. The girls said their names but I couldn't care less. "I'm your friend? Ok Rog." I snapped back. I was torn between being pissed off and being heary broken. I chugged my pint while heading backstage to the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me. "Made for me" "Meant to be" his words played over in my head again and again. Making me dizzy, maybe the beer was making me dizzy. I knew I needed to vomit, I fell to my knees in just enough time to make it in the garbage. I heard Roger Knocking but couldn't respond.