Chapter 5

"Olivia, wake up love" Roger said quietly in my ear, "what time is your first class, it's after 11" he said when I opened my eyes. His face was an inch away from mine. "It's right now." I said laughing and snuggling into his chest. I has one class on Fridays, art history. I had an A, so I wasn't worried I was missing it. "Sorry, I didn't wake you sooner. You looked so peaceful sleeping." Roger apologized to me.
"Coffee or tea?" Roger asked me while getting out of bed. He was still naked from the night before. I couldn't get over how mesmerizing his body was. He had the littlest tummy. I could spend my life staring at him. "Earth to Olivia" Roger said while putting on joggers. "Tea, please" I finally answered. Roger tossed me a tshirt and a pair of joggers to wear and he made his way to the kitchen. I put on his clothes and made my way to to meet him in the kitchen. "I have to leave for an exam in a bit. But I shouldn't be gone for longer than an hour" Roger said handing me my cuppa, "stay here and wait for me? I wanna be with you today". I take a sip and smile at him, "of course" I answered. I wasn't due to work till Monday and had no plans for the weekend. Spending the weekend with Roger sounded perfect. "You can shower, cook, sleep, whatever you want" Roger said kissing my forehead "I'll see you in an hour" he finished with kissing my lips. I kissed him back, holding his face in my hands. We pulled away from each other but our foreheads pressed against each other. "if we keep going, I wont be able to stop" Roger said pulling away. He went to put his shoes on, grabbed his bag and left for class. I sat at the table, sipping my tea and looking around their flat. Me being the clean freak I am, I started to clean up a bit. After all, I had an hour to kill. I put on a Bowie record and start with the dishes. A few minutes later, I hear a mans voice from the hallway "what the hell is the noise" Freddie yelled.

"Sorry Fred!" I said continuing with the dishes. Freddie started the kettle to make himself a cuppa. "so you and Roger.." Fred said to me, raising an eyebrow. I was caught a bit off guard and forgot how to speak. "Oh love, you both were so loud, all of London knows you were together last night" Freddie said laughing to himself. "Whoops" was all I could think to say. "He's a good guy, people paint him as a man whore. He's quite the opposite" Fred said to me. I sat down next to him. "So I'm not dumb for falling for him?" I asked. "You're dumb if you don't" he responded getting up and heading back to his room with his cuppa. He turned back to me and said "We have a gig tomorrow, are you coming?". Roger hadn't told me about it but I assumed he would want me there. "Definitely, I'll be there" I shouted to him. I started my way to Rogers room, picking cleaning up a bit. He was terribly messy, but I would put up with it for him.

After cleaning, I laid down on his bed thinking about the events that happened last night. It was hot and passionate and everything in between. My thoughts were quickly pushed aside when Roger came home. He laid down next to me smiling, "you cleaned?" He asked. "You're a slob, Rog. You're welcome" I said back. We laid like this for a bit, he talked about how easy his exam was. I informed him Freddie heard us. We laughed at that. Roger said that he deserved it. Fred and his boyfriend, Jim, are constantly going at it. "We stink" I told him. Roger stood up and put his hand out for me to grab. He pulled me up and we made our way to the bathroom. We both undressed ourselves and jumped in the shower. Conversation with him was so easy, it felt so natural. Even the way we touched each other. We talked about his song writing and my art while we washed each other. We were both covered his hickeys and love bites

After we finshed, we dressed ourselves and went back to his room. Roger sat at his desk, reading me off random lines he had written. He was talented beyond belief. Using his tambourine to help him with a beat, making up lyrics off the top of his head. He was lost in his own little world. He jumped on the bed with me and talked about Queen. He invited me to the gig, he said he couldn't wait to show me off. He was so excited for me to be there and I was excited to see him play. As the day continued on, we talked about our families, likes, dislikes. Getting to know everything about each other. We cooked dinner, getting a tad drunk while doing so. Fred had left for the evening so we were alone. Roger had music playing, he was singing while cleaning up. Fred had left out his sketch book and colored pencils. Roger told me I could use them, so I started drawing. Nothing specific, random bits. I was buzzed so it wasn't my best.

"Olivia!" Roger screamed while grabbing my drawings. "These are beautiful, I want to keep this".
"You're joking. These are crap Rog." I said back. He ripped the page off and kept admiring it.

We ended up back in his room and he hung my drawing up by his desk. He said he wanted to look at it when he needed inspiration. It made me happy how much he loved it. We laid in bed, limbs intertwined. Kissing here and there. We made love again. It was passionate and emotional. It's like we knew each other forever. Knowing what makes the other one moan and having this pure connection. We drifted off to sleep not long after. Our first day together was perfect. He made me feel loved and important. Like I was his sun. After all, he was my sun.