Chapter 11

I woke up to an empty bed and a note on the beside table that read "sleep in love, order room service, I'll see you at the show. All my love, R xoxo". It was 4 pm, fuck I slept in late. I took a shower and made my way to Veronica's room. I knocked on her door and she answered looking like a zombie. "You woke me up" she said letting me in the room. "Sorry V, wanted to check in on you and see how Deaky was feeling. Maybe order room service?" I said jumping onto the bed. "Yes, I'm starving! I'm better and Deaky, my boyfriend, is doing better." She with a cranky voice. Veronica and I always got on pretty well for the most part. But as similar as we were, we were also very very different. She was perusing over the room service menu while I turned the tv on TV on for some background noise. "Eggs, sausage and loads of coffee please" she said to me. I phoned down for our breakfast and it was up within 10 minutes of calling. Perks of being with the band. We sat on the bed eating in a silence, it was half a comfortable silence and half a tense silence. "What's with the mood V? Is it Deaky?" I asked. It came out like word vomit. "No Olivia, I'm fine." she said smiling. It looks could kill, I'd be dead. We finished eating and I told her I was gonna start getting ready for the night and find Jim. I walked back to my room and started to cry. I've been looking forward to this for three weeks and I've been here for 24 hours and could hop on the next flight home. Roger has some skanks bra in his luggage, Deaky is acting like a lunatic again, V is acting like I did something wrong. My crying nust have been loyd enough because Jim came out of his room. "Olivia, what the hell is wrong?" Jim asked hugging me. I love Jim, we constantly joked that if he was straight we would be together. I let him into my room and explained everything. I felt dumb saying it out loud. "Olivia, just ask him about the bra. John's gonna be John and let Veronica deal with him. And Veronica dealt with alot in the last 24 hours. Let her be. All your problems have solutions." he said with his forehead pressed against mine. Jim was always the voice of reason. I stopped crying and gave him a hug. I finished getting ready and we went to go get V but she didn't answer. "She probably left already, let's call a cab." Jim said taking my hand. "How are you and Fred doing?" I asked. "As good as we can, he'd flirt with a brick wall to piss me off. I don't know why he does it!" Jim said rubbing his temples. The cab ride was short and they let us in through the back down. The show doesn't start for a couple hours, they finished their sound check and we had enough to to party before. I've missed this, before their shows at Uni we'd all party. We met up with the boys and V was there. "Hey! You coulda told me you left!" I said to V. "Sorry, I didn't want to wait sweetie" said said back. She was sitting on Deakys lap and Deaky didn't acknowledge me. Roger came up to me giving me the big kiss. Crashing his lips into mine like no one else was in the room. "Missed you this morning you Sleeping head" Roger said into my neck. "Blame Deaky for that one" I said laughing at Deaky. Deaky gave me a half grin. I went to grab a beer and sat myself by Brian, Fred, and Jim. Roger joined us, looking nervous. "You got it?" Freddie asked Roger with a smile. Roger nodded yes and looked at me. "Olivia, do you want to do a line? You don't have to. Jim, would you like a a line too?" He was talking a mile a minute. "You already did a line or two, didn't you?" I said laughing. I've never seen him high before. "Shut up! Yes or no?" He asked. "Yes." Jim and I answered together. Roger set up a few lines for us. I did one, then Jim and last Freddie. I've never done coke before so I wanted to take it slow. Deaky walked over and said "Livia!". I rolled my eyes at him. Deaky did two lines while V watched him. He offered her but she declined. We all did one more and kept drinking till it was nearly time for the boys to go on stage. Roger was holding my hand and snuggling into me. I wasn't gonna bring it up, but the whole being high and drunk thing made me ballsy. "Whose feckin bras in your luggage Rog" I shouted. Everyone in the room went quiet and stared at us. "What?" He said back. "Oh shut up I know you heard me. I know you have a bra in your luggage. And its not mine!" I said. "A girl gave it to me after a show. I didn't cheat on you if that's what you think!" He said shouting back at me. I never heard his voice get this deep and loud. "Olivia, He's being honest." Brian chimed in. "Then why'd you keep it? Why not just toss it?" I asked. "I don't know? We thought it was funny girls throw bras and panties at us all the time. We keep them as a joke. I love you Olivia, I wouldn't hurt you in a million years." Roger said with tears in his eyes. "So when I'm at the pub, I should keep the phone numbers that men give when I'm out! Cos I think it's funny!" I said to him, wiping his tears. The room had cleared out ans it was just us two. "Olivia, this is the lifestyle, you can't be insecure about every girl and not trust me. I love you. I want you." Roger said kissing me. I kisses him back. I knew I was insecure. I'm not as pretty as other girls and Roger was fit and gorgeous. We didn't make sense. We fell to the couch, still making out. "Rog, show time!" Freddie said followed by a scream. "Coming!" Roger said kissing my nose. "I bet you would love to" Fred said with a wink. "Fuck off, Fed" I said laughing. They went off and I found my way to Jim and V so we could watch the show together.

The Drummer in a Rock 'n'  Roll Bandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें