Chapter 6

"(Y/N)! Come down here or we'll start the movie without you!"

You sighed and ran downstairs. When you saw Natasha and Clint you smiled and ran to them. When they laid eyes on you, they smiled and stood up.

Here we go, people have handshakes when they see their best friends. You, Nat, and Clint has a handshake with a cool fake fight scene.

You ran to Nat and she ducked down as you jumped on her shoulders. She grabbed your legs and threw you to Clint. He caught you and then put you down. You threw a punch and he dodged it. Then Nat kicked over your head and you ducked down. Then you fake kicked her on her stomach and she fell onto the couch. Then Clint grabbed your shoulder turning you around and he was ready to aim and arrow but you punched him in the stomach and pushed him onto the couch. You smiled at them doing a hand shake. The ending pose was a fighting position.

'I've missed you guys so much!' You signed with a big smile on your face. They smiled too and they have you a hug.

"We missed you too." Clint said. 'Plus do you realize how annoying the others got?' Natasha signed not wanting anyone else besides you and Clint to know.

The three of you laugh and someone cleared their throat. "The 3 of us our waiting for our love"

You turned and ran to Steve giving him a big hug. 'Hi uncle Steve' You signed. The avengers who did not know sign language knew simple things since they hang out with you.

'Hi Uncle Bruce' You hugged him.

'Uncle Thor!' You signed and jumped on him. He carried you and hugged you. "Young Stark, I have brought you something from my home." He boomed with a giddy smile.

He then gave you some clothes that the women wear on Asgard. 'Thank you Thor' "You are most welcome, (Y/N)" He responded.

You turned to Natasha. 'Can you ask him when he'll take me to Asgard?' You signed and she repeated what you signed to Thor.

"I'll take you soon, little Stark. Or as soon as your tiny father lets you go" He said mumbling the last part to you. You giggled out loud making everyone turn to you and smile.

You giggle and laugh but that's rare when it's out loud. So they loved hearing you giggle and laugh.

"Alright let's get on with the movie" Tony said as he brought everyone popcorn.

As everyone was watching, including you, you got a text.

'Hey'
'It's Peter'

You smiled. He was one of your only friends at the moment so he asked if he could have your number. You gladly gave it to him and waited patiently for him to text you.

You replied to his text almost right away.

'Hey Pete"

Peter Parker
'Hey (Y/N). How are you feeling?'

(Y/N) Stark
'I'm fine'

Peter Parker
'That makes me relieved'

(Y/N) Stark
'Aww, Parker. I didn't know you cared so much for me'

Peter Parker
'You're my friend. Of course I do. And I know a lot of people are being nice because you're Tony Stark's daughter, just know that I'm not those people'

(Y/N) Stark
'Prove it'

Peter Parker
'Just know I'm not that type of person. I'm a loser at the school and I just think you're really cool'