Chapter 23

-This probably makes no sense so no hate please.

Harry gave you a smirk as he continued to circle around the bed you were laying in. "Now, you must be wondering what you're doing here." You tried to nod but your neck was hurting so you just stared at him. He took it as a sign to continue.

"It's very simple. I want Spider-man." You furrowed your brows in confusion not understanding what this had to do with you. "And I found out that you!" You flinched at his sudden yelling. "Know exactly who he is. You are a part of the Avengers family of course so maybe you know more about him than I would've guessed. So, I'm using you as bait."

You wanted to ask why he needs Spider-man but you couldn't. At least if he asks any questions you don't want to answer, you won't have to talk. So you just simply glared at him the whole time.

"Would you like to know why I need the vigilante?" You mouthed a quick yes. Harry stared at you for more than a minute and it was making you very uncomfortable. "That will be a story for another day. But who knows how long you'll be here. I just need Spider-man, so if he comes to the rescue then that will be great for me." He said.

He was about to walk out but he stopped and turned back to face you. "There's someone else you might want to meet as well. And hopefully he's as nice as I'm being."

Peter sat on the couch, biting his nails from nervousness. Who could have done this? He kept asking himself. He was trying hard to think but no one in mind came to his head, maybe it was the lack of sleep he got last night.

It had been the next day and he was up all night. Everyone was up. No one could go to sleep knowing (Y/N) was missing.

The elevator dinged and in ran Tony, Clint, Natasha, and Bruce. "What the fuck happened?!" Tony cussed stomping towards Peter.

Clint pushes Tony out the way and got to Peter. He grabbed his shirt, picking him off the ground a bit. "Why didn't you protect her?!" He yelled.

Flash stood up. "We were all distracted. I was getting mad at Peter for hurting (Y/N) and she ran off but—"

"YOU HURT MY (Y/N)?!" Clint yelled, his free hand turning into a fist. Peter pushed Clint off him and walked backwards with every step Clint took towards him. "I warned you about hurting her! Now I'm going to squish you like the bug you are!"

"U-um, actually. Spiders are arachnids not bugs." He stuttered nervously. "I don't care. If I can squish a spider I can squish you." Clint responded with a glare.

He then ran towards Peter. But Peter, being the idiot he is forgetting Flash was in the room, shot a web towards the high ceiling and jumped up there. Clint glared at the spider on the ceiling.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Everyone looked towards Flash. Peter then knew he made the second biggest mistake, first being that he didn't take good care of you.

"You're- you- what?! You're Spiderman?!" He asked.

Peter jumped down running to Flash. "Don't tell anyone. Please. You have to keep it a secret!" Peter begged.

Flash stared at his friend wide-eyed. "That's- You're- woah. Puny Parker is Spiderman. Everything just turned upside down this week." Flash said in disbelief.

"Look boys! We got bigger problems than Peter being Spiderman! Explain what happened!" Natasha said.

Peter felt like crying, it was his fault. "Something with (Y/N) has been happening. She's been seeing stuff. Like illusions she sees. At first, we thought she was just maybe dreaming but after our date, I knew it couldn't have been a dream. She had actually gotten hurt. Someone was after her. Even though she wasn't talking to me, I kept an eye on her. But the one time we didn't and she ran off, someone took her. And I'm trying to figure out who it could've been!" Peter explained and Tony was shaking.

"Ok... ok. I'll kill you later but now's not the time." Tony then started to think and it clicked. "She wears a bracelet and I put a tracker in it. So I'll be able to track it to find where she is!"

Everyone rushed to Tony's lab. He clicked away on his computer. The tracker has to work.

"No... no! (Y/N) why do you go against my rules?!" He screamed shutting his laptop closed and collapsing on his chair.

Pepper rushed to his side. "What happened?" She asked very worried.

He sighed rubbing his face. "She hacked into it. If there is one thing she hates it's me tracking her. So of course she would turn the tracker off." Pepper then started crying, Tony immediately stoof up to comfort her.

"Everything will be okay, honey. We'll find her." He whispered kissing her head trying not to cry himself.

Peter was the first to walk out the lab angry. He walked towards your lab. Once getting through, he looked through your computer. "BRIONY. Did (Y/N) put a tracker on herself if anything?" He asked your AI as he tried to look through your computer.

It took a moment but the AI responded. "Yes. But it's nothing I can say. She has secured that. If she needs to be tracked, she'll find a way to send confirmation to the Avengers. I told her that it might not work but she said she'll always find a way to send confirmation." Peter groaned.

"(Y/N). When we find you, we're going to talk about the whole not wanting to be tracked thing. Because you're making it harder to find you." After saying that he broke down crying. He wished he could take your place so you were safe and sound.

You woke and saw Harry holding up a needle. "You're finally up!" He smiled and turned his whole body to face you. You gulped seeing the needle in his hand. "So, we're going to give you your own room. Isn't that exciting? I bet you're excited. We're going to keep you locked in there though. Anyways, as you can see what's in my hand, I'm going to put this serum in you." He said and walked closer to you. "Don't move, well it's not like you can." He said and stuck the needle in your neck. You whimpered with your eyes closed shut.

"This serum makes you weak. I'll give you this serum every morning when you wake up or whenever you wake up. Now let's get you to your room." He said and removed the straps. "I'll help you over there." He said and walked you to a room.

You sat on the bed and looked around the room. There was a flat screen TV on the wall in front of your bed. The room was a blue color but the furniture was pink. There was a drawer but when you looked inside there wasn't any clothes, it was empty. You looked next to the door and there was a big mirror that was attached into the wall, maybe to spy on you "without" you knowing.

"I hope you like it. And hopefully for you, it's only a temporary room. You will have a guest over in an hour. He wants to chat with you. But right now, I'm going to get you breakfast." He said and walked out. Great, you're sort of free. Now, how are you going to try to send a message to your mom?

A/N: Hello my lovely and beautiful readers. Thanks for helping out and giving suggestions, I'm definitely using them or some. I can't thank you enough for your help.

I'm sorry this chapter felt sort of rushed and I'm trying my best to put your ideas in a good way instead of a trashy rushed way, they were all great ideas. But I'm hoping it was an ok chapter, did a lot of deleting and writing and editing on this chapter, trust me on that.

I love you all and appreciate you, trust me I do. You all make me so happy and I'm glad people actually like it enough to help a nobody author like me.

Now time for a question.
Would you guys help me out if I made another Peter Parker story or a one shot book?

Anyways, love you all. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night, I know most people probably read fan fiction at 12 am because I do. But the weekend is coming and hope you have fun. Bye babes!💕