Chapter 29

You were doing semi-okay with your skills. Especially with your broken arm, it was hard. Every now and then you'd almost be shot at the head but you're managing. Your friends  on the other hand are having trouble.

"Get off me!" You looked back at MJ who was being grabbed. But she quickly held the persons shoulder and kneed their crotch. MJ... one of the toughest people you know. The toughest being your mom, Pepper of course.

You kicked and punched and shot a lot but you were starting to get tired. Your training never lasted for this long so this was new.

But for some reason they all ran back into the building except for Goblin. Sure enough you were all confused.... until everything around you turned black with green smoke on the floor. You spun around as you freaked out. Not the illusions again.

"Okay guys! Don't move too much! You might fall off the building!" Peter yelled. "Where are you two?!" Flash asked.

But what a silly question, how were you going to answer? "(Y/N)! Make some type of noise so I can find you!" Peter yelled and you stomped your feet.

Now you guys might be wondering.... it's not that big of a platform/roof you're on... but you kept spinning around so you didn't know where the middle or the edge was.

Look at you guys. Trying to defend yourselves

It was Quentin.

It's rather cute and funny. A bunch of younglings trying to protect the world. As of course I don't know who the spider kid is but he does sound rather young

No one spoke. They just let this guy continue on with his little speech.

I took a quit stop by your home (Y/N), darling. The Avengers are all very worried.

Hearing the team's name made you perk up. Are they coming to get you?

Who knows if you'll even be alive once they arrive! He chuckled.

You were then snatched by your arm. Didn't know who it was but it was probably Goblin. Oh no... please no...

You felt your body getting lifted off the ground and your feet dangling. Where the hell was he taking you.... then you felt the hand let you go. Right as he did the illusions stopped.

You were falling high up from the air. Wait no... no no no, you can't die like this!

"(Y/N)!" Your friends screamed as they saw you falling. Peter shot a webbed to your hand and you and Peter held onto it for dear life.

"I got you, babe. I got you." He whispered bringing you up. Something hit him causing him to almost let go.

But he held onto the web and continued pulling you up. You held, with your non broken arm, to the edge as Peter tried bringing you up with the other.

But he was then being shot at by drones.

So he immediately let go and rolled for cover. Flash, MJ, and Ned tried to get to you to help but a bomb had them fall to the ground.

Goblin did his maniac laugh.

"Spiderman... trying to help his weak little friend. When he should be protecting himself." Quentin said. Peter dodged bullets but got shot in the arm. No!

Peter groaned holding onto his bullet wound. You used your other arm to get up but it slipped. You almost slipped.

You got this (Y/N). Come on! You can't die now! You can't be weak and just stay here until someone gets you or until you fall to your death.

Your friends are hurt and so is your boyfriend. This is not how it ends! It won't!

Your (Y/N) fucking Stark for crying out loud!

Soon enough you were lifting yourself back up onto the roof. It took a lot of work and pressure but you got back up. Shot your repulsor at Quentin which made him fall back.

You rushed to your friends who were on the ground. They groaned and seem to be really hurt.

Right as you were about to help them up, the door opened forcefully. You looked over and saw Megan.

"Hey there (Y/N). I don't think we finished our session." She said groaning with a smirk.

Oh how lovely. You shook your head and walked towards her. She lunges at you but you dodged it. You kicked her in the gut so she stumbled back a bit.

"You fight like a toddler!" She yelled at you.

You two kept fighting and it started getting more intense. "(Y/N)!" Flash groaned. You looked over at him and saw the gun in his hand.

You quickly ducked as Flash shot Megan in the stomach.... well that's one way to go.

Megan stopped and put her hands to her wound. "oh god..." She groaned a bit then fell to the ground. You looked over at Flash with a smile.

Thanks a lot for him being here. Flash, MJ, and Ned were alive and awake but in so much pain. But meanwhile, Peter was getting his ass kicked by the Goblin.

You were running towards him but one of Quentin's little drones shot your leg... uh oh.

You fell to the ground with a thump. Okay... this made you finally give up.

But you tried crawling to Peter.

"Spiderman... I've tried for so long to end your life. And I finally have the chance!" Goblin cackled.

You looked up at them. Peter was on the ground clenching his stomach wound. Please no.

"Take one final look at your lovely friends. Because after I end your life, I will be able to collect your blood and get your powers!"

No way! You looked over at your friends and at the villains and back at your boyfriend. This is not going to end how they want, I refuse! Peter needs a little push! He was looking at you... he couldn't look away.

If this was his last moment ever, he wanted it to be looking at you. Even if you are hurt.

Your breathing quickened... you opened your mouth. You took a small deep breath. Then it came out.

"Peter"

A/N: Hey Everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I hope it's as good as you hoped it would be.

Please vote and comment. Tell me what you think and how bad this chapter turned out.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful night or day. And I really hope you haven't given up on me.

Life has been pretty decent... a little over a month ago, I got my first girlfriend! It's nice.

But you people should be worrying about school! Not boys/girls/people! I'm a hypocrite for saying that but please listen to that.

School is hard and I'm falling behind.

Also a little story, I fell asleep in bio then woke up. Then 5-10 minutes after went to sleep again. But when I woke up, EVERYONE WAS SO FUCKING QUIET! IT WAS LITERALLY DEAD SILENT! I was terrified! No one was really doing anything, just sitting and being quiet.

Turns out we had a break during class and for some reason everyone was quiet. Even the teacher was confused.

Idk if most of you guys follow me, but THANK YOU FOR 400 FOLLOWERS!

AND THANK YOU FOR 65k READS! It really means a lot to me🥺🥺!!

Question of the day
You guys know the Disney movie Zombies? Have you seen the second one?

But anyways, I'll see you guys when I update again. I love you all and I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend when it comes around! 💚