Chapter 17

You walked into school and the halls were practically empty. Confused, you walked with caution around the halls to your locker. Once getting there you opened it to get ready for the day.

As you got your books, you heard someone walk up. So, you closed your locker and turned around. Your eyes widened recognizing that face, just like when she was younger only she's now... older.

"Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you'd like to hang out after school?"

You couldn't bring words out your mouth, if you could've, but you couldn't even have the courage to sign. "You ok? It looks like you've seen a ghost." Maybe you are seeing one.

'Lily?'

"Yea? Are you ok?" She asked placing a hand on your shoulder. 'Yes! Just... surprised to see you here.' You signed with a confused smile.

"Why? Is it because you saw my father shoot me?"

The question made you feel dizzy. 'What? I mean... yes. No! Maybe?' You watched as Lily's face expression turned to sadness and anger. "Yea. I'd be surprised too. Especially because you're the one who caused it."

'No! Lily! That's not what happened!'

"You couldn't keep your mouth shut, huh? Just had to say something." Your head was spinning like crazy and you were on the verge of tears. You tried to go in for a hug, wanting to feel your friends embrace, but you went right through her.

As you turned, she wasn't there. Next thing you knew, you were at her house, or what used to be her house.

The scene that happened years ago was playing once more, she tried to prevent the father from shooting anyone but no one could hear or feel the girl.

"This was all your fault. Maybe I shouldn't have invited you to my house. Maybe I should  have never been friends with you. Sometimes I wished I never met you. You deserved to be bullied."

You were then brought back to the school, on the ground as people laughed and kicked you. Soon the kids left and Peter was standing across from you. Peter, thank god he was here!
"Get off me." He pushes you off with a look on his face that made you a bit scared. "God, you're such an embarrassment. You can't talk to save your life. We both know that you're choosing not to talk because you're too weak. Too scared."

Your hands grabbed your throat as you couldn't deny what he said, it was actually hard to try to speak.

"No one loves you. Lily never loved you. I don't love you. I'm just with you for charity case." Peter added. "That's why no one is in your life anymore."

Before you knew it he disappeared. Tears uncontrollably fell out of your eyes trying to get up but there was too much pain. Everything then disappeared and you were in complete darkness.

It was silent except for your sobs. Soon after you heard a gun shot. You stood up, taking a few steps. All your friends were shot dead, and you couldn't help but feel nauseous. Peter, Ned, MJ, and Flash were on the ground, motionless.

"This is what you deserve." Lily's voice boomed in your ear. "This is what you should have always had coming." Her voice changed into a man's voice. Before you could do anything, another gunshot was heard.

You looked around seeing as you were standing in your room instead of laying on your bed. The pain in your stomach felt as if you were actually shot. As you tried walking towards the door, you fell down onto your knees. You tried calling for your mom or for Peter but no words came out of your mouth.

"(Y/N) I've called your mother over right now. And I've told FRIDAY to contact Peter right away."

You held onto your stomach crying. This nightmare didn't feel as worse as others. It felt too real this time. Why did it feel so real?

"BRIONY, what happened?" Pepper asked your AI as she rushed in the room and kneeled next to you.

"She was sleeping but soon after, she woke up at the sound of something from her desk falling. Then she started walking around the room and talking to herself. Though, she wasn't asleep at all. At the moment, her heart rate is very high and she seems to have a bad pain in her stomach."

You couldn't stop crying. Pepper held you very close to her trying to calm her down. You pulled away though, so you could talk. 'The dream, it felt so real. It felt as if I was actually living it, as if I was actually shot.' You clutched onto your stomach feeling the pain once more.

"Oh honey."

After minutes passing, Peter walked into the room in his Spiderman suit. "What happened?" He asked worriedly, rushing to you seeing as you were crying so much.

"I'll explain later." Pepper whispered, Peter nodded and the two continued to comfort the girl.

"You gave her a scare. Great job."

"Yea well, I've been mastering this illusion stuff a lot more. Now, about my payment—"

"I will give your money after a few more times with the illusion stuff. You're very useful, and part of your payment is getting your revenge on Stark. So, I need you to calm down a bit."

It grew silent as the sentence was finished. But they spoke breaking the silence.

"The Avengers will be gone for a few days so we have quite a while to scare her. Maybe even get the chance to get her."

"If you don't mind my asking, but why are you doing this to the girl?"

A chuckle was heard.

"She knows who Spiderman is. I need to know who Spiderman is. But everywhere I go, someone's with her. Which is why I called you in, your illusions can set her right in the trap."

"Well then, I'll follow her around, mess with her a bit. But I better get my payment, and my revenge, Harry."

Harry finally stood in the light with a smirk, hands together behind his back. "No problem Mr. Beck. Everything of which you asked will be brought to you."

A/N: Hey babes, hope you enjoyed this chapter. As you can tell, I added Mysterio. Originally, it was only going to be Harry, but I wanted Mysterio to be part of it and I didn't have any ideas to skip too far into the future.

But anyways, today in English we did this small prompt (or whatever) and I chose something about creativity. One of the things I wrote was how I love to write, and I put how I love writing for other people too read and how your feedback makes me feel so happy.

Also, I know some of you guys want updates. But I can't always update, got things outside of wattpad. Just recently broke up with my boyfriend and my grandpa was in the hospital but he's okay now. Mental health and anxiety is getting better but school is a pain. So please be patient, I won't ditch this book at all, because I know that you all and myself as well like this book.

If you read this far I appreciate it. Love that you take the time to read my small little life stories, makes me happy. And thank you for reading this chapter/book. We got it to 11k and I can't tell you how happy I am because of that, well maybe I can.

Please vote on the chapters if you aren't and if you wouldn't mind, give my other stories a read. Bye lovelies, see you soon (hopefully).💕💕