Chapter 13

Quick A/N: Thank you so much for 1k reads. I can't explain how happy that makes me.

You couldn't control the anger you were feeling. so you would hang out with MJ and Ned and Peter but you never talked to Peter only Ned and MJ. Even days after he told you, you did not talk to him. Which everything probably wasn't really a big deal but it was to you.

But it had been almost a week and you were just walking around New York everyday after school. Trying to get your mind off Peter. Key word trying. But Peter wasn't really relaxed knowing you were out in New York everyday by yourself. So he would always keep an eye on you until you went back home.

Sometimes it was hard because of patrol, but he always seemed to find you thanks to Karen. "Hey Karen" "Hello Peter. How was school today" Karen asked. "Horrible as usual" Peter said swinging to another building.

"Would you like me to keep track of, (Y/N) for you? Because she is not around this area anymore" The AI said as screens popped up in his mask.

"Alright yes. Thank you Karen" Peter said as a red dot appeared on the map. "Where is that Karen?" "Manhattan." Karen answers zooming in on your location.

"Alright thanks Karen. Keep me updated on anything with (Y/N). And let me know if someone needs help" Peter said before jumping off the building and swinging towards your location.

After swinging for a while, he saw you walking towards a cafe. You went inside making you out of sight from Peter. So he had to wait til you walked out.

While Peter waited, You went inside and waited in line to wait to order. After ordering coffee and a muffin, you sat down at a booth next to a window. You were alone for 10 minutes trying to take your mind off Peter but it wasn't working.

"Hello Ms. do you mind if I sit here?" Someone asked you. You looked up and saw a man with brownish blonde-ish hair. He looked pretty cute.

You gestured for him to sit down as you took out your phone. "So. What's a beautiful woman like you sitting here all by herself?" He asked you making you blush.

Meanwhile, Peter had jumped to the building in front of the cafe to have a clear view of you. But there he saw someone sit with you. "Karen, I'd like to hear what they're saying." Peter said glaring at the guy. "Engaging enhanced hearing" The AI responded and then Peter heard the guy talk.

"So. What's a beautiful woman like you sitting here all by herself?" Peters hand turned into a fist. 'Well, I have no one else to hang it with after school' You typed into the phone.

He wanted to hang out with you but you didn't want to hang out with him. "I'm guessing you're mute?" The guy asked and you nodded.

"Well, let me just say. You're very strong. It seems hard to be mute" 'It is at times. But here I am talking to you' The two shared a small laugh.

"But why don't you have anyone to hang out with?" You sighed before typing on the phone once more. 'My best friend, he was the one I always hung out with. But he had kept a secret from me that he should have told me sooner considering I'm his friend.'

"Well, if he really was your best friend, he wouldn't have kept the secret from you." The guy said and you nodded.

"Oh! Where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Harry Osborn" He said holding a hand out for you to shake and you gladly took it.

'(Y/N)' "Beautiful name for a beautiful gal" Harry responded and you smiled.

'Say Harry. Do you live around here?' "I live in Queens. But this is one of my favorite cafe's so I come here instead." He responded and you nodded.