Chapter 15

"Don't you think they make a cute couple?" Pepper whispered to Tony. Tony looked over to you and Peter and smiled a bit.

Peter has his arm around you, rubbing your bruise gently with his other hand as your head laid on his shoulder. "I never realized how happy, my daughter has been since Peter came into her life" "Our daughter" Pepper corrected.

Peter kisses your head and asked if you wanted an ice pack. You nodded and Peter retracted his arm and hand from you to stand up. "I'll be back guys, I'm going to get her an ice pack" Peter said and walked out the room.

"Yup. I definitely like Peter being with (Y/N). He's her first boyfriend. Also I knew Peter before, so it's not bad" Tony whispered shrugging.

Peter came back in the room with an ice pack. He sat back down next to you and placed it carefully on your wrist. You smiled at him and laid your head on his shoulder once more.

The four sat there watching the movie peacefully.

-

'Hey guys. So I should tell you some news.' You signed to the Avengers sitting at the table , Nat translating since not everyone understood.

"What is it, young Stark" Thor beamed, excites for the news.

'I... got my first boyfriend' Everyone stood up with a smile. "Really?! (Y/N) got her first boyfriend guys. (Y/N) got her first boyfriend!" Clint squealed making everyone laugh.

"Who is the lucky man?"

Peter walked in smiling at you. "Hey! Ready for school?" He asked walking over to you.

'I just told everyone that I have a boyfriend' You signed to him and he raised his eye brows. "Really?" He asked and you nodded. 'Want to tell them it's you. You and me together?' He nodded and stared at the Avengers.

"Yea! She has a boyfriend. And-" He put an arm around you, the two smiling at each other. "It's me. We're together" He said and everyone ran to the two

"I knew you guys would end up together!" Nat said. Steve gave you a smile and a hug congratulating you for getting your first boyfriend. Thor was asking questions to intimidate the boy. Bruce was praising on how smart of a person the each of you got. Clint was hugging you once Steve wasn't.

Clint then stopped and looked at Peter with a glare. "If you, so happen to hurt my little
(Y/N), I'll personally kill you myself." Clint said grabbing a hand full of Peters shirt and carry the boy a bit off the ground. "I understand Mr Hawkeye sir. But I wouldn't want to hurt her. I'll never hurt her" He said. Clint put the curled hair boy down and smile. "I like you" He told Peter.

"Well, we have to head to school now." Peter said. Tony walked over to his daughter and hugged her. You hugged back and pulled away. "Have a good day today, Princess." You smiled and kissed your father's cheek before leaving with Peter.

Happy drove the two to school and they walked out and in the school holding hands. "Penis Parker! I see you finally got the girl!" Flash said standing in front of the couple. You smiled at Peter as he nodded in response.

"Yup." "Proud of you, Parker. You never were the ladies man." Peter rolled his eyes watching as Flash walked away laughing.

"I'm glad I had the guts to talk to you when you started coming to school." He said and you giggled. You let go of his hand and faced him.

'I'm surprised I have a boyfriend. You're my first boyfriend.' You signed. He smiled and pulled you into a hug, hugging back with a smile on your face.

"Peter and (Y/N) sitting in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Ned sang walking towards us.