Chapter 14

"Lily! My dad said you can come over for a play date" You said excitedly as your ran from your dad to your best friend.

"Really? Let me go ask my dad if I can go." Lily said as the two walked to her dad. "Hey daddy. Can I go over to (Y/N)'s today?" She asked him. But he wasn't even paying attention to her but flirting with another woman that was not Lily's mom.

"Daddy!" She yelled. He groaned turning to the younglings. "What?!" He yelled making the two flinch.

"Can I go over-" "Yea sure. Do whatever you want just don't bother me" You and Lily shrugged but ran to your car.

"Hey (Y/N)' s Dad!" Lily chirped as she got in the car with you. "Hey, Lily pad." He said cheerfully as the two shared a fist bump. "So we're going to get something to eat. Do you like Burger King?" Tony asked the girl.

She shrugged before saying, "I never tried it. My dad never wants to take me anywhere and my mom is always busy to take me to get food." He raised an eye brow but then gave a warm smile. "Well then! Let's go get Burger King. You're going to love it!" Tony turned to Happy and asked to take them to Burger King.

"We're going to have so much fun!" You said to her. "Yea!" She giggled.

"Oh my god!" Tony yelled as he ran to you and pulled you into a hug. "I was so worried. I thought something might have happened to you" He hugged tighter and you patted his back, pulling away knowing that you wouldn't be able to breath.

Nat walked over with two other people beside her. A man with white hair and a girl with brown hair. Where did they come from?

"(Y/N), this is Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. They're twins" She introduced the two other people standing beside Nat.

Wanda walked over to you with Pietro by her side, a smile placed on her face. That smile. It reminded you of someone. It reminded you of her.

That smile looked like the smile your best friend placed on her face every time she was with you.

"I'm going to win!" She said as she was just starting to press harder on the controller hoping it'd make her go faster.

"I won't let you!" You yelled but then groaned as your best friend passed the finish line before you did.

Lily dropped her controller and stood up with a victory yell. "Yes! I win! I beat you. Yea, I beat you. I beat you. I beat you" The girl sang repeatedly as she danced around you making you laugh.

"I want a re-match" you said placing your hands on your hips. But before Lily could respond, Pepper called the two in for dinner.

The girls ran to the kitchen and sat down in a hurry waiting to get their food. "Oh! Looks like the two of you are hungry" Pepper laughed handing you two plates of food. You and Lily looked at each other with a smile before diving into your food.

As the girls started eating, Tony came in. "Hey, honey" He said kissing Peppers cheek. "Oh. Looks like you made your famous lasagna. I'm just going to go out and I'll be back in an hour"

Pepper hummed handing him a plate of food she made giving Tony a fake smile. "I'm kidding, babe. I love your cooking" Tony said before the two sat down to eat.

It was quiet for a minute before Pepper decided to speak up. "So girls, how was school today?"

"It was fun! We're learning our times table and (Y/N) impressed everyone. She knew all her times tables." Lily said with a smile. Tony smiled at you before giving you a high five which you gladly gave one back.