Chapter 12

You woke up on the couch laying down and saw everyone else had left the room. You felt breathing in you and realized Peter was laying down with you and with his arm around you.

You shifted a bit and instantly regretted it because Peter slowly opened his eyes to see you and smiled. "Hey" He said but then realized what was going on. "Oh! Oh my god." Peter sat causing you to almost fall off the couch. "I'm so sorry. If I made you uncomfortable then I'm truly sorry" Peter panicked. You put your hands on his chest to calm him down. He looked into your eyes as you smiled at him. You lowered your hands before signing. 'It's fine. I felt very comfortable' He nodded hearing the AI in his ears totally forgetting he had the ear pieces on.

"Um... d-do you want to get up?" He asked and you shook your head. 'I kinda want to keep sleeping with you' You signed making him smile.

"Y-Yea cool. I was kinda hoping you didn't want to get up" Peter stuttered in that adorable voice of his that you absolutely loved hearing.

You and Peter laid back down on the couch and he placed his arm around you. You looked up at him and smiled. God did he love your smile. He smiled back hugging you closer to him the two of you falling back to sleep in each other's warmth.

Sooner or later you woke up and saw Peter awake staring at you with a smile. "Good morning. Do you want to get breakfast?" He asked and you nodded. You and Peter stood up and walked towards the door side by side. Your hands brushed against each other making you two to blush.

Peter smiled at you as he decided to grab your hand. You smiled at him and then smiled at the ground. Then the two entered the kitchen to see everyone eating. They turned to stare at you and Peter so you two pulled away from each other. MJ and Ned still being here, just smirked at Peter.

"Hey you two. How'd you enjoy sleeping?" Tony asked smiling at his daughter. "We slept fine" Peter said nervously.

"Well, MJ and I are going to head off now." Ned said as the two friends stood up walking towards the door. "Ask her out" Ned and MJ whispered to Peter before leaving.

"We made you two breakfast" Steve said handing them both a plate. You and Peter looked at each other and sat down side by side. Tony had turned on the news on the kitchen tv. Once Peter was about to put food in his mouth, he heard something on the TV. There was people with guns trying to rob banks and jewelry stores.

"U-uh. I have to go" Peter said standing up and looking at the TV. You grabbed his wrist making him turn to you. 'Where are you going' You signed confused.

"I- I just have to go. I'll be back later" Peter said and took the earpieces off to put on the table before running out the door and out the tower.

You looked confused and turned towards the other Avengers. 'Where do you think he went?' They all looked like they were trying to make an excuse.

"Maybe he realized he has homework to do" Bruce said and everyone nodded. You sighed and continued to eat your breakfast.

But after 2 minutes Peter left, Spiderman went to the crime scene. Weird. You looked at the news trying to figure out how he got their soon after Peter left. But you just left it alone and went back to your breakfast with the Avengers.

-

You were bored out of your mind in your room. You were just trying to find reasons why Peter left not believing what Bruce had said. But all thoughts were interrupted once you heard tapping on the window.

That's weird, your so high up in the tower it'd be impossible for someone to be out the window. But you still got up to look. Once you looked out the window you saw Spiderman which you were pretty shocked about. Why was he even here?

You opened the window and he crawled right in. "Hey" He said. 'Hey. What are you doing here?' You signed hoping his AI is translating.

"I need to tell you something- show you something. But please don't get mad or upset" He said and you were oddly confused. But before you could ask him what he meant, he took his mask off. Revealing the beautiful brunette with curls and chocolate eyes. Your best friend.

You opened your mouth in shock and stumbled backwards sitting on your bed. "I'm Spiderman (Y/N)." He said. 'Why did you keep this from me? You told me you had no secrets from me' You signed.

"Um... ok. So like- I believe you're upset. But I don't understand since my mask is off. So can your AI please translate." "Sure thing Mr. Parker" The AI responded.

After repeating what you signed, Peter sat next to you. "I know I told you that. But I had to keep this a secret from you. If I told you then you could be in danger knowing who Spiderman is. But I just felt bad and had to tell you" Peter said. You looked down trying to take all this information in.

"Please forgive me for not telling you sooner" Peter said grabbing your hand. You pulled your hand away and stood up. 'Get out' You signed pointing to the window. Peter didn't need the AI to translate to understand.

"Please (Y/N)-" 'Please just get out' Peter sighed before walking to the window and putting his mask back on. He glanced at you once more before jumping out the window and swinging off.

You closed the window locking it and just stared at it in shock. How could he not tell you this?! He was your friend and he told you he wasn't keeping anything from you.

From the emotions building up inside you, you decided to do what will help you get your mind off it. Going down to your lab and make the Iron Woman suit.

And here I thought Peter was being a great friend You thought as you walked to your lab.

A/N: Short chapter.
BUT YOU GUYS!!! I can't wait til phase four. I can't wait for Thor 4, Doctor Strange 2, Loki series, Black Widow!, Wanda Vision, What If..., falcon and winter soldier!, and Hawkeye! I'm so excited for Eternals as well. I'm just so excited!!😭💗