Chapter 30

The words came out rough and raspy but it didn't come unknown.

The eyes from Peter's mask widened and you can just sense the shock and happiness, even from under the mask. He heard you loud and clear. And he was happy to actually hear you speak, especially since it was his name.

Suddenly he got a wave of adrenaline. He forgot all the pain on his body. He stood up and shot a web towards the goblins glider.

With a hard pull, the goblin fell. Peter quickly ran over to you and picked you up and hugged you tightly. You hugged back tightly too.

"You spoke! (Y/N) you spoke!" He said and you chuckled a little bit.

"I needed you to hear me if this all went downhill." You whispered quietly. Peter lifted up his mask to kiss you but was so quickly interrupted.

"You pull me down and you suddenly think you won? You can't win!"

"I'd like to disagree on that statement!"

You all heard. You and Peter looked up and saw the quinjet. In front of you suddenly appeared Loki and Thor.

"Lady (Y/N), we have come to rescue you. We will finish this mission. Get to the quinjet with the rest of your friends." Thor said.

You smiled at the two before Peter picked you up and carried you bridal style. The quinjet landed on the building next to the one you guys were on, but it quickly extended a bridge so you could go in it.

After Peter places you down on a seat, he quickly went to get the rest of your friends. He carefully placed them all down and quickly went by your side. As he did, you watched as everyone left the quinjet to go into battle.

You looked at your leg and wince from all the blood. You tried to stand back up to get some bandages but your dad and Peter sit you back down.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. We got you covered, you don't have to get up." Peter said and held your hand.

"We'll take care of it. I'll bring bandages and ice packs for everyone. Then we're heading straight to the tower." Tony said and went somewhere on the quinjet to get the things he needed.

"What about everyone else?" You managed to get out. You were getting kinda sleepy.

"They'll make it back home. Trust me." Peter said and Tony came back with bandages and ice packs.

"Peter, patch up your friends. I'll help (Y/N)." Tony said and threw the things at Peter. He nodded and walked to the other side of you to help your friends.

You felt someone grab your hand. You quickly looked at your hand and then at MJ. "You're gonna be okay." She said. You smiled at each other and looked at your other friends.

Tony quickly wrapped the elastic bandage around your leg. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, sweetheart. It's all my fault." Tony said shaking his head and rubbing his hands on his face.

You looked over at Peter and he nodded. You placed a hand on your dads cheek and smiled. "It's not your fault." You whispered. His eyes widened and his mouth opened a bit.

"(Y/N)- you just-"

He quickly wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head. "Oh my gosh, y-you spoke! I can't believe this!" He cupped your face with his hands. You could see the tears flowing down.

"I haven't heard your beautiful voice in 8 years." He said and you smiled. You moved your leg a bit and you whined. "Oh shoot!"

"Okay! Hang in there, sweetie. We'll get to the tower in no time." He said standing up and quickly going over to start the quinjet up. You could also hear him talking to Bruce about getting the med bay ready.