Episode 4 Goomba VS Koopa

My fourth chapter for episode 4

Both the Goomba and Koopa belong to Nintendo

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

RWBY presses play after a site called was mentioned.

"Let's get this over with." Said Yang with slight annoyance as she scarfs some popcorn. This episode is gonna be boring. Finish it as soon as possible for the next more awesome one.

(*Cues "Invader — Jim Johnston"*)

The first thing the four huntresses notice is a short, chubby man with a well groomed mustache and wearing a red hat and overalls. He's riding... a green dinosaur? He and his mount are traveling through a large, lushful valley with strange, shaped colored mountains with white spots and the area is filled with a whole variety of creatures they see before them. It almost looks like a fairy tale setting in Ruby's stories when she was younger.

Wiz: The Mushroom Kingdom is a world that houses many strange and interesting creatures, like the Goomba, a walking brown mushroom with fangs.

Boomstick: And the Koopa, that stupid turtle who always gets himself killed.

The Goomba is now brown and the Koopa is bipedal with green shoes compared to their teaser appearance, last episode.

Wiz: Every video game has it's share of basic, endless, common enemies, and you can't get anymore common than these two.

Boomstick: But which is the best of the worst? He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And It's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who will win a Death Battle.

(cues Melty Molten Lava Galaxy — Super Mario Galaxy)

Upon closer inspection, The Goomba looks almost exactly shaped like a mushroom. It also somewhat looks grumpy and even looks slightly weird since it's a fungus with legs and eyes.

Wiz: The Goomba used to be steadfast allies of the Mushroom Kingdom. After years of oppression due to their low intelligence and short stature, they betrayed their own mushroom brethren and became the backbone of Bowser's vast army.

Blake slightly cringed at that. Reminding her old self from long ago.

BASIC COMBAT STRATEGY

Charges into Opponents

Not Very Strong

Can "Headbonk" as Well

Adapts Well to Various Environments

Useless Fangs

Boomstick: The Goomba's main combat strategy is to just walk directly into its opponents.

"That's it?" Replied Blake as if she was expecting more. Even the dumbest Grimm has more effective strategies than this mushroom. "Who made this episode? Was he high or something?" "Probably Wiz and Boomstick themselves." answered Yang/

"Worst. Strategy. Ever." Said Weiss. "How dumb are these things?"

Boomstick: While this isn't the smartest thing to do, it takes some real "spores" if you know what I'm saying. Plus, they have these vampire fangs, but they don't happen to seem to use… thinking about it, why does a mushroom even have a mouth?