(4)

Cyrus's POV
I went over to TJ's room and saw that he was drawing. He smiled at me as he saw me. "Hey, Cy!" He said.

"Hey, Teej." I said, looking at the drawings. 

"You wanna look at them?" He asked.

I nodded and he handed me a folder of his drawings. "This is so good! I could never draw as good as you."

"Thanks. I mostly just copy drawings from Google."

"Still! I couldn't even do it even if I tried."

I looked at him and thought I saw his cheeks turn a shade of red. Did I just make him blush?

"So, my friends are going to visit me, so I won't be able to come here all day." I told him.

"Oh, ok." He nodded. "That's fine."

I heard a buzzing on my phone and saw it was them. They had just arrived at my house. "Sorry, I have to go."

"Ok, have fun." TJ said.

"Thanks." I said as I walked towards the window and shut it. I proceeded to walk on the tree and went into my room. I ran downstairs to see that they were already in the living room.

"Andi! Buffy! Jonah! Hey!" I said.

"Hey Cy!" They all said.

I said. "Come on. Let's go to my room."

We all walked up to my room. "So how's the new town?" Andi asked.

"It's ok." I told her.

Buffy went to the window and saw TJ sitting on his chair with his headphones on, drawing something on his notebook. She turned to look back at me with a smile on her face and said, "Is that the guy that you've been talking to?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you like him?" Jonah asked.

"I mean, of course I do. He's my friend."

"You know what I mean Cy!" Jonah said.

"No! I don't like him like that. Like I said, he's my friend."

"Ok, whatever you say." Buffy said.

"Oh, that reminds me, I met his sister." Andi said.

"Really? How do you know it's his sister?"

"Because she said so. She went to The Fringe and my mom did her makeup. I was talking about how I was going to meet you and she said that you lived next door to her and her brother."

"He hasn't mentioned her, other than the fact that he said that she barely acknowledged him." I said, " Oh and I came out to him."

"Really?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah. I mean might as well come out to him so if he doesn't like me for me, then at least I won't get my hopes up."

"Well we're proud of you, Cy." Buffy said.

I smiled at them and said, "Thanks." They all hugged me for a bit. It felt great to have them support me.