(7)

TJ's POV
I walked to my bedroom with a smile on my face. I really enjoyed hanging out with Cyrus. It wasn't like hanging out with Reed, Lester, or Marty. I had a different feeling around him. A good one.

After I took a shower and ate some food, I went to my bedroom to see if Cyrus was in him room. He wasn't. I frowned and went to sit down and put my headphones on. I went to one of my playlists and put the song, Beautiful by Eminem.

Someone knocked on my door and I said, "Come in."

When I saw who it was, I pulled out my headphones from my ear. It was my sister.

Amber's POV
After i was done with my shift at The Spoon, I drove home and went straight to my room to change out of my clothes to something more comfortable. I layed down on my bed after that.

I just wish this was all easier! I wish I could have the confidence to tell my brother that I'm gay. To tell my best friend. To tell my parents! But I'm just scared. Scared that they'd reject me.

I contemplated coming out to my brother so many times. I can do it. I though. I can do it. But every time I tried, I just couldn't. So many times that I walked over to his door but couldn't bring myself to knock. Just like how I couldn't bring myself to even talk to him because I thought he was going to hate me.

When I first started noticing that I liked girls, I didn't want my brother to know, so I just avoided him. I thought he would see right through me and figure out that I wasn't straight. It was so stupid now that I think about it. I was just so scared he wouldn't accept me just like I didn't accept myself.

I tried to be "normal." But what was normal anyway? If everyone was normal and all the same, everything would be so boring.

I walked to the bathroom. "Ok, you can do this." I told myself in front of the mirror. "You can do this."

I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom. I made my way to TJ's door. I contemplated knocking. A few seconds passed and I did it. I knocked.

"Come in." He said.

I opened the door to his room and shut the door behind me just in case our parents came home.

"Hey, what's up?" TJ asked.

That's when my eyes stung with tears.

Crap! Not now!

I cleared my throat and sat down on the edge of his bed. "I'm sorry." I said as the tears ran down my face, "I'm sorry I've been the worst sister for the past year. I'm really sorry."

"Hey, you're not the worst. You're not even a bad sister! Don't say that. I just want to know why you've been so distant from me."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "I'm gay."

For a few seconds there was a dead silence and I feared the worst. Then I felt his arms snake around me. "I love you, Ambs. And I don't care if you are. I will always love you."

I hugged back and cried. I cried until I didn't have any tears left in my system. "I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry, Ambs." He whispered.

When we pulled away, he sniffled and asked, "Wait, but what does that have to do with you not wanting to do anything with me?"

"It wasn't like that. Of course I wanted something to do with you! I was just scared. For the longest time, I thought I was a freak and I didn't even want to accept myself. And then I thought that you and everyone else would think the same thing. That's why I started to avoid you and all that. You're so important to me, Teej. You really are! And I'm sorry I made you feel otherwise. I just didn't want you to hate me. You were and still are really important to me. Recently I've just been slowly learning to accept what I am and just love myself and be proud of who I am." I told him as I looked at him, "I know it's stupid. I'm really sorry, I-"

"It's not stupid! Don't say that. It's not. And stop saying sorry. I'm glad that you came out to me, Ambs."

I smiled, "I am too. What can I do to make this up to you?"

"Well, for starters you can watch a movie with me while we eat our favorite ice cream and we can talk about our life too."

I smiled widely at that and said, "I'll get mint chocolate chip!"

"I'll put on Shrek!" He said with a smile.

When we were younger, he used to be obsessed with the movie and must've watched it billion of times, but I didn't complain.

"So, have you told anyone else?" He asked me as soon as i sat down with him.

"No. You're the first person I've told."

"Well I feel honored." He told me. "I'll be here if you decide to tell anyone else. Don't forget that."

I smiled and said, "I won't."

"Do you like someone right now?" He asked me.

I smiled and said, "Yes, but I'm not telling you!"

"Oh, come on! Please?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I like Andi!"

"Wait, Cyrus's friend?"

I nodded and then he asked me, "How did you know you were gay?"

Sorry for the sucky ending. I just didn't know how to end the chapter lol. I've already got the next chapter started, so you can expect that very very soon.