(10)

TJ's POV
I woke up with my neck hurting from the position I was in. Cyrus's head was on my shoulder and my head was resting on his. I tried not to move, so I wouldn't wake him. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the notifications. Amber had texted me. I opened it up and it was a picture of me and Cyrus.

I smiled and saved it to my camera roll. Cyrus yawned next to me and got his head up from my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He said once he realized that he fell asleep on my shoulder.

"It's ok." I smiled.

"Where's Amber?" He said, rubbing his eyes and once again yawning.

"I don't know. I think she went to her room last night." He nodded and I said, "She's probably at work right now. My parents are too, so we're alone. Let's go get some breakfast."

We went to the kitchen and got some eggs out of the fridge. It was peaceful and quiet without anyone in the house. I always liked the house to myself but I liked it better with Cyrus.

"Hey, there's this place and I used to go there alot, you want to go?" Cyrus asked.

"And what is this place you're speaking of?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "You'll see."

It took us about 10 minutes to get  there. "Swings? I haven't been on one in years!" I smiled.

"Well, I've been here a bunch of times. I haven't been coming since we moved though."

"Race you!" I said with a chuckle and began running towards them.

He chuckled and yelled, "You're such a child!" He just walked towards the seat right next to me and sat down.

I began to swing, each time going a little bit higher. "Whoooo!" I exclaimed, "I don't know why I ever stopped swinging! Come on, get up here!"

"This is as up as I go." He said.

I chuckled and jumped out of the swing and went behind Cyrus to push him. He screamed ans giggled with joy. I ran under the swing and said, "Underdog!"

"That was accelerating!" He said.

I smiled at him. Why does he do this to me? I always have this bubbly feeling in my stomach, and he makes it so hard for me to focus on anything else, it just drives me crazy! And it's killing me that I can't do anything about it! I already know he's gay, but it still didn't mean that he liked me.

He jumped off the swing and almost fell. "Cyrus! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was awesome! Thanks for helping me."

"Well, why wouldn't I?" I smiled

He smiled back and we kept eye contact. His eyes were a beautiful shade of brown that I could get lost in, but never want to come back from. There was a calming silence around us. That quickly changed when one of our phones started ringing. It was his. He took it out and answered it.

When he ended the phone call, he looked at me and said, "I have to go home. My mom says that she has  surprise for me."

"Really? What kind of surprise?" I asked as we were walking towards our houses.

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me."

We arrived and said our goodbyes even though we were still going to hang out again once we had the chance.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have some writer's block and don't know how to make this interesting, but I promised myself and you guys that I wouldn't discontinue this book, so I'm going to keep on writing.