(12)

3rd Person POV
It took about 20 minutes to get to The Spoon. When they finally arrived, they went over to the booth their friends were sitting at.

"You must be TJ." Buffy said.

"And you must be the vampire slayer." He smiled.

She chuckled, "I would prefer not to be compared to a fictional vampire, although, I really like the show."

"Hi, I'm Andi."

"Ah, so you're the famous Andi Mack! You know, you are quite famous among Cyrus and Amber. Don't get me wrong, you all are famous among Cyrus. But you're even more with Amber."

She chuckled, "What do you mean that I'm famous among Amber?"

"Well, she never shuts up about you. You're all she ever talks about." He chuckled, "Don't tell her I said that, she'd kill me if she ever found out!"

"I won't." She said.

"And you must be the frisbee player, Jonah."

"I am. But I don't play as much frisbee as I used to. I'm more of a music kind of guy." He said

"Oh yeah. Cyrus tells me you play the guitar and sing." TJ replied.

"Yeah."

"I play the piano. Maybe we can start a band!"

"That'd be pretty cool, actually." Jonah smiled.

Amber went to their table and started talking, "Hey, guys. Teej. What will it be for your order?"

"3 baskets of baby taters, 2 strawberry milkshakes, and 2 chocolate ones." Andi said.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake too." TJ told his sister.

"Ok, I'll be right back with your order." Amber said.

After a few minutes, Amber came back with their order. "Here you go. Hope you enjoy your meal."

"Thanks sis." TJ said.

They all talked for a few minutes. He talked to Buffy about basketball and then to Jonah about music. Andi told him she liked making stuff like bracelets and beanies, that kind of stuff.

TJ said, "Maybe you should teach me how to make that kind of stuff one day. I'd like to learn."

"Yeah. That'd be fun. I have- well I used to have this shack in my backyard. I called it "Andi Shack. But then I cleaned it out."

"Why?"

"I got into this art school called SAVA, so I don't really need a shack anymore."

"That's so cool." TJ said.

They spent the rest of the time talking about whatever they could think of. They talked about how the GHC met, how Cyrus and TJ met, how TJ and Amber had always been homeschooled and how sometimes it was the most boring thing ever.

After Amber's shift was over, she offered to drive them home considering she was the only one with a driver's license.

Andi called shotgun, so everyone else had to sit in the backseat. Amber dropped them off one by one, until Cyrus and TJ were left in the backseat.

When they arrived at home, the siblings' parents weren't there yet, so they decided to go up to TJ's room and hang out for a while. At some point, they decided that prank calling their friends was a good idea.

"Ok, you go first." Amber said to TJ.

"What? Why me?" He asked.

"You're the one who suggested it!"

"I'll go first!" Cyrus said.

"Are you sure?" TJ asked.

"Yeah. I've never done this before." He grabbed his phone and started dialing a number.

"No. We get to chose who you call." Amber said.

"Yeah, then I'm out." Cyrus said as he got uo from the floor.

"So you're just going to bail on us then?" Amber asked.

"Come on, Underdog, please stay and prank call with us!" TJ said with puppy eyes.

Cyrus rolled his eyes and sat back down, "Fine, I'll do it. Who do I call?"

Amber and TJ thought for a minute. Amber finally came up with somebody to prank call and said, "The curly haired girl that was sitting with yiu guys at The Spoon."

"Buffy? No! She'd kill me if she found out that I was prank calling her!" Cyrus exclaimed.

"Sorry, Cy. My decision's final." Amber replied.

Cyrus groaned and said, "Ok, ok."

"Wait! Since she doesn't have my number," she says handing him her phone, "Call her on mine and talk in a lower voice, see if she recognizes you."

He dialed her number on Amber's phone, and she picked up. "Hello? Who is this?"

Cyrus panicked and he said in a low voice, "It's Jake from State Farm."

TJ and Amber chuckled. "Jake from State Farm at 3 in the morning? Who is this?"

"It's Jake from State Farm."

"What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm."

"Khakis." Cyrus said, following the script of the commercial.

"Cyrus, are you trying to prank call me?" Buffy asked as sge chuckled.

"I'm not Cyrus! Who is this Cyrus you are speaking of?" He said in the same voice.

"Come on, Cy!"

He groaned and spoke in his normal voice, "Fine, it is Cyrus."

She laughed and said, "Did you really think that I wouldn't notice?"

"Yes."

"Who's phone are you talking from?"

"Amber's."

"Ah, so you and the Kippen sibling are prank calling people? Bold move of you to call me and think I was stupid enough to actually fall for it."

"Goodnight, Buffy."

"Goodnight." She ended the call.

"Well that was fun." Cyrus said sarcastically.

Amber and TJ laughed. "Really? Jake from State Farm?" Amber said.

"What? It's the first thing that popped into my head! I was nervous, ok?" Cyrus exclaimed.

They spent all night prank calling  their friends and talking in weird voices and just laughing, having a good time. It was midninght now and they were tired, so they decided to cut the fun there and go to sleep. After all, the day was quite a day to remember considering they had so much fun.