(9)

3rd Person POV
It was midnight and Cyrus couldn't sleep. He put on some music because that's what normally helps him fall asleep, but not this time. He closed his eyes, but after a while, opened them up as he realized that it was gonna be a while until he fell back asleep.

He looked at his clock and it was 12:30 AM. He stood up and went to his window to see if TJ was still awake. He was. He sighed in relief and opened his window to walk to TJ's bedroom.

Cyrus knocked on the window. TJ must have not heard it, because he didnt turn around. He tried again. He still didnt hear it. Then he saw that he had his headphones in. He tried opening the window, but it was locked. He got out his cellphone and texted him. TJ's phone lit up and he finally turned around as he read the message.

TJ smiled as he noticed him. He walked to the window to unlock it and helped Cyrus into his bedroom. "Hey, Cy. What's up? It's almost 1AM. Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Cyrus replied. TJ chuckled. "I couldn't get some sleep, so I figured since you're awake, I might as well hang out with you." Cyrus told him. "I hope that's fine with you."

"Yeah, of course! It's more than fine. I love spending time with you. Even though it's almost 1AM and we need to get some sleep, I wouldn't have it any other way." TJ said the last part in a tone of voice that was only meant to be for Cyrus. That tone that was soft, yet husky and low and filled with pure love.

They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity. Both not being able to look away from each other's beautiful eyes.

That was until they heard the door open. They looked at the door and it was Amber. "Hey......what are you two doing?"

"Nothing. He just couldn't get some sleep and I was awake, so we're hanging out. What about you?" TJ asked.

"I can't sleep either." She said. "Can I hang out with you guys?"

"Sure." TJ said.

It made him nervous that his sister knew about his crush on Cyrus when he was in the same room as them. What if she made a joke about it? Or worse! What if she told him?

She wouldn't do that right? RIGHT? He didn't really know what she was capable of doing. I mean they hadn't had a full conversation in a year, so how was he supposed to know what she was capable of doing? Hopefully she didn't say anything about it.

For the next hour, they watched a movie and talked as it was playing. They threw popcorn at each other's mouths and they occasionally caught it. They played a game where you had to guess the celebrity with the hints that they gave out. It was a fun night for them.

TJ and Cyrus finally fell asleep. Amber was left awake, though she was very close to falling asleep. She yawned as she got up from the ground. She looked over to TJ and Cyrus and found that the Cyrus had his head resting on TJ's shoulder. She smiled and took out her phone to take a picture. She would definitely be teasing him about it in the morning.

She slowly and very carefully tippy toed to her room in hopes of her parents not hearing her. She slowly closed the door and checked her notifications. Some uknown number had texted her. It said:

Uknown:
Hey, what's up? I got your number from my friend, Cyrus.

There was only one other person that she knew of that was friends with Cyrus and that was......

Me:
Andi?

Unknown:
Yeah! Sorry if i woke up! I didn't did I?

Me:
No of course not. I was actually hanging out with Cyrus and TJ.

Amber sent her the picture that she  took of Cyrus with his head on TJ's shoulder.

Uknown:
Awww! They look so cute together!

Me:
Yeah, they do.

She fell onto her bed and kept texting Andi for about another hour.

She yawned and looked at her clock. It was nearly 3AM and she had to go to work at The Spoon tomorrow. But she really didn't want to stop texting her..

Me:
I have to go to sleep. I have to work tomorrow, well technically today in about 9 hours. I had fun talking to you though. Maybe we could do this again tomorrow?

Andi:
Of course! Sleep well.

Me:
You too:)

It was a pretty great beginning of the day for Amber. She got to spend time with her brother and his friend and Andi texted her. It was all going great.

I

have an idea for another Tyrus story. Will you guys still read it even after the show is over? Also, I have another fav. Ship now!! It just bumped up to my #2. It used to be Aristemo but now it's Matiego. It's from a Mexican Soap Opera. The same as Aristemo is in. They are so cute! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter  : )