(8)

TJ's POV
"How did you know you were gay?" I asked her.

"Well I started developing a crush on Iris at first but then it faded."

"How do you know if you have a crush?" I asked her.

"Well, you feel really happy around that person. You tend to always think about them a lot and your heart beats so fast whenever you're around that person." As she was telling me what she felt, I realized that that was the same things I felt when I was with Cyrus. Did I really like him?

She must've realized that I was thinking about something because the next thing she said was, "Hello! Earth to TJ. What are you thinking about?"

I met her eyes and said, "Nothing." I grabbed the remote and said, "Let's just watch the movie."

"Um, no." She said as she grabbed the remote from my hands. "I already told you about my secrets, now you get to spill yours to me."

I guess I had no other choice but to tell her. "I think I feel the same way about someone."

She smiled, "Who? Do I know her?"

"Why do you assume that it's a girl?" I smiled.

Her smile got bigger and said, "So it's a guy?"

I smiled back and nodded. "Yeah." I said quietly.

She smiled at me. "Who?" She asked

"It's one of my friends."

"Well tell me who!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine. It's Cyrus."

She smiled. "The boy that lives right next door?"

"Yes, now let's watch the movie!"

"What? No! You have to tell me all about it!" She said. "Wait for starters tell me how you met him!"

I opened my mouth to protest, but she cut me off, "Please?"

I finally gave in. I told her all about how I met him. About how dorky and cute he was. About how he made me smile whenever I saw him. About how he made my heart beat ten times faster and how my stomach filled with butterflies whenever I thought of him or whenever I talked to him. About how writing on white boards is our way of communicating.

"You're such dorks." She smiled, " But it's adorable."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I love you." I said as I hugged her.

"And I love you." She told me.

"Now let's watch the movie!" I said.

She chuckled. "Ok, fine. Let's watch the movie."

This was by far the best day ever!

It'd be so cool if they actually made TJ and Amber siblings at the end of the show. If they don't, then at least let them have one scene together! Also a Tandi scene. And a TJ and Bex scene like Cyrus and Bex's on season 2. Also, I really want a Kippen Siblings spin-off now.