(13)

Cyrus's POV
It was late at night, and I couldn't sleep, so I got my phone and went to the messaging app and looked for TJ's name. Luckily it was at the top, so I didn't have to scroll down. I pressed his contact and typed a message:

                                          Me:

Are you awake?

The three dots came as soon as I sent the text.

Timothy James:
Yes. And I'm really bored. I was going to text you but I didn't want to bother you.

Me:         
Dont worry, you're not.
You can talk to me any time.

Timothy James:
Same goes for you. I really enjoy talking to you. ☺

This brought another smile to my face. He actually likes talking to me?

Me:
I really enjoy talking to you too!
Is it ok if I go over to your room?

Timothy James:
How about I go over to yours?

Me:
Ok. You can bring Kip if you want. He looks lonely there.

I went to my window to open it up and I see TJ already on the tree walking towards me with his dog. When he arrived, he set Kip down on the floor.

"This guy is heavy!" He said.

I chuckled and went to my bed. I called him and he jumped and attacked me with kisses.

TJ chuckled and said, "He does that sometimes. He loves giving kisses. Don't you Kip?" He asked, petting his head.

I stopped him from licking me and he just layed there right next to me on my bed. I petted him and turned to TJ, "So, what should we do?"

"I don't know." He said, laying next to Kip. "Maybe we should watch YouTube."

I agreed and he got out his phone. He put on a Garrett Watts video. His most recent one, the one where he goes to Japan and stays in thos little capsules. It was so funny, but he rarely updates. He only does it about once a month, which sucks because I really like his videos. They're really funny. Especially the bits where he's with his baby doll, Benjamin and he makes him sound like a demon.

By the end of the video, we were really sleepy. He fell asleep on my bed, hugging his dog. I decided to leave them there and just go to sleep too.

Boring and short chapter, sorry. Can't believe it's been a week since last episode aired. I really hope Hulu picks it up for a season 4.